CHARACTERS

CHARACTERS

Emma Alonso 

        She is still the Chosen One. She defeated the principal in Season 1, and Evil Emma in Season 2, she is ready to defeat the next evil witch in Iridium High. During my story, she is dating Daniel once more. She's still bestfriends with Andi. She and Maddie can be around each other, but they still think of each other as enemies. She and Jax are still good friends. 

Daniel Miller

        He is still the captain of the Sharks. He will also become the captain of the soccer team. He and Emma will once again date. Maddie and him, will be really good friends. Him and Jax will actually become best mates. 

Maddie Van Pelt 

        She will become president of the drama club. She is still head panther, and is still dating Diego. She doesn't care what her mother thinks of her proxy. She still has her powers, but is learning to do stuff without magic. 

Andi Cruz

        She is still Emma's tomboy bestfriend. The council is finally giving her a chance to  train to become a guardian. She will finally have a non-zombie love interest. 

Jax Novoa

        He finally uses his powers to do good stuff instead of bad. He and Daniel are getting along well. He still has an interest in Emma, but he chooses for her to be happy. 

Diego Rueda 

        He is still the last of the Churi Kanay. He is still dating Maddie, and is ready to do everything for her. 

Katie Rice 

        She is still member of the Panthers, and Maddie appointed her for 'second in command'. 

Sophie Johnson

        She is still member of the Panthers. She is still stupid. 

Ursula Van Pelt

        She still doesn't approve of Maddie and Diego dating. 

Lily 

        She will return as the school nurse, because of Ramona's return in the council. She is back to being Emma's guardian, and is agreeing on Emma dating Daniel. 

Gigi Rueda 

        She is still the school reporter known as 'Miss Information'. She is slowly remembering about what had happened with Desdemona. 

Mr. Alonso

        He is still the school principal, and he still dislikes Daniel.

~~~~~~

NEW CHARACTERS 

Hazel Motson

        New girl at Iridium High. She is a witch who does magic for silly and foolish reasons. Her powers were almost stolen before. She will have an interest in Diego and will aim to destroy Maddie and Diego's relationship. 

Lucas Germundi

        Will be a member of the soccer team. He will also be in the swimming team, but won't be that good. He will be Andi's love interest. He loves Zombie Apocalypse, and tools. No one except Lola knows that he is a guardian in training. 

Lola 

        She will be Principal Alonso's new secretary, and will be Maddie's guardian. She is Lucas' sister. She is still training, so she isn't that good in keeping Maddie safe, and can only give her rookie advice.

~~~~~~

 THE STORY IS AWESOME GUYS! YOU HAVE TO READ IT! IM SLOWLY UPDATING EVERYDAY. 

                                                                                               -Author