Chapter 4: Giving The Cold Shoulder, LITERALLY!

Diego's POV

"Let me give you some advice about this stuff." Hazel speaks up.

"You know about this stuff?" I couldn't help but ask. "About relationship stuff."

"Yeah" she boasts. "I was a relationship expert at my old school."

I looked at her, unsure.

"Diego trust me with this one." I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine go for it." I replied in defeat.

"Her friend said that Maddie is with a guy named Henry right?" I nod. "Well if she introduces him to you, act like there is nothing wrong. Then she'll be begging sorry for you."

"You know what, thats not such a bad idea." she giggles.

"And you know what" Hazel adds. "You forgot to show me my locker."

"Sorry" he apologizes. "Im new at this tour guide stuff."

"Dude stop staying sorry, just show me where to put my books already." she complains.

"Sure, right this way." I point to the corner where some lockers are. "Here, locker 180."

"Thanks" I show a tiny smile. "Now shoo, I need to redecorate this locker."

"Okay if you need to ask me some questions, you can ask Andi, Daniel or Jax where I am." I say.

She chuckles. "Yeah I have no idea who those people are."

"Andi, is the other girl you spit pizza on yesterday." I explain.

"Oh little miss tomboy who is selfish with pizza?" she jokes.

"Yeah you can say that." I reply. "Daniel is tall, skinny dude, and you can see him hanging with Emma."

"Who is Emma?" she asks.

"Nevermind, if you need me, ask Gigi or Andi." I said.

"Yes sir." she waves. "Later, skater."

~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

"Emma, Emma, Emma" Gigi shouts out. She runs to me along with her camera man. 

"Hey Gigi" I planted a fake smile. 

"I need to clear out some details." she points her microphone at me. "Are you and Daniel officially together now?" 

My eyes grew wide with her question. "Of course." 

"Good to know that." she smiles. "Next question, who was a better kisser? Jax Novoa or Daniel?" 

"Um I don't know. Daniel?" I said, unsurely. 

"Oh my gosh, this is so gonna be on my blog." she jumps excitedly. "Last question, now that Daniel is with you, and Maddie finally has her own boyfriend, are you two practically bff's now?"

I giggled. "Me and Maddie? Bffs? Never." 

Maddie appears out of nowhere and pulls my hand. "Emma, come with me." She takes me to the girl's bathroom. 

"Maddie, what is it this time?" she doesn't reply, and I look closely at her face. Her mascara was spreading under her eyes. 

"You're good with relationship advice right?" she asks, wiping her face. 

"Are you crying?" I asked, holding her arms. 

"Can you help me?" she asked immediately. "Its about Hazel again."