Chapter 7: Andi The Fish

Hazel's POV

"Awe! Little Andi wandi looks so adorable as a fish." I said, in baby talk. "That'll teach you not to lie to me." 

I started walking home, when I forgot about something. People will wonder where Andi is. I twirled my finger, and cast a spell. "From blood to bone, make an Andi clone." 

Another Andi appeared, and she looked like a sweetheart. She was wearing the Iridium skirt, instead of pants. "Hello Andi 2." 

"Hey" she greets with a smile. I smiled back. 

"Okay, here's what I want you to do." I laid out my hands. "Go home and act normal." 

She grins. "Absolutely." 

She skipped like a daisy, and waved me goodbye. I giggled. "Wow, this is gonna be awesome." 

~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

It was ten in the evening already, and Andi still hasn't dropped off the Hex. I thought I texted her, that she wasn't allowed to bring the Hex at her place. I decided to call her house to check on her. 

"Hello Emma" her mother greets warmly. 

"Hey Mrs. Cruz, has Andi gone home?" I asked politely. 

"Yes, she went home two hours ago, looking so jolly." she replies, emphasizing 'jolly'. "She wasn't really herself though, cuz she started decorating her room with petals, and flowers." 

My jaw dropped. I wanted to laugh. 

"Why did you call anyway Em?" she asks. 

"Oh that reminds me, did Andi bring a book home?" I answered with a question. "She borrowed it for- for- Geography, and I forgot that I had some research to do." 

"I actually don't know Emma. I didn't see. Don't worry I'll ask her." she says kindly. "Andi darling, did you bring a book that Emma owns?" 

I hear a mumble, then her mom says. "Sorry Em, she doesn't. Maybe you left it at school." 

"Okay thanks Mrs. Cruz." 

"Don't mention it Emma." she says warmly, and then hangs up the phone. 

Oh Andi, why'd you leave the Hex in school?

~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Jax's POV

"Okay everyone, two fourth of your grade for the first semester, is this research paper." Ms. Olivers says with her hands on her hips. I look annoyingly at the clock. I really want this period to end. I hate Geography. "And to make things better, if you fail, you'll also make one of your classmates fail, because you will be working in pairs." 

"What?!" the whole classroom whines. 

"Thats right, and even better news, I get to choose the pairs." she announces cheerfully. 

We continue to groan as Ms. Olivers chuckles loudly. 

"But Ms. Olivers, its only the second day of school! How can we have a research paper already?" Maddie yells in complaint. 

Our teacher folds her arms. "Welcome to senior year, Miss Van Pelt." she says, as Maddie's face go red. "Okay, lets get pairing."

While she cheers in excitement, all the students hope for a decent partner. 

"Maddie you're with Sophie." 

"Yay! Looks like we're partners Maddie!" Sophie screams, while hugging Maddie tightly. Maddie looked like she didn't want to be with Sophie on this. "I'm so excited." she says sarcastically.