Chapter 6: Unexpected Love Triangles

"Tony, when did you get back?" I asked with a fake smile on my face. 

"Just this morning, I was supposed to enroll but the flight messed me up so much, that I needed time to rest." he replies, pulling out of the hug. 

"And will you be able to attend tomorrow?" Andi asks. 

"Yeah" he nods. "And good news, I'm rejoining the Sharks." 

Andi puts on a sarcastic smile. "Wow, that's awesome news." 

He grins at both of us. 

"Now Tony, can we talk just two of us?" Andi says. 

"But Emma and I haven't talked. I really need to tell her what I learned at--" she cuts him off. "Emma can't talk right now. She needs to make a scrapbook for.. for.. for.. Art class." 

"Oh, can I help her? I learned some pretty sweet techniques back at--" she interrupts her again. "Tony, its important business." 

"Well okay." he finally agrees. 

"Emma, you can go to your bedroom to start the scrapbook for Geometry." she orders. 

"I thought it was for Art class?" Tony joins in. 

Andi is shocked in realization. "Did I say Geometry? I meant Art class. You go now Em, do yo thang!" 

"Thang?!" I exclaimed. "Wow Andi, you're weird." 

"I know!" she says. 

I slowly walk to my room. Its all up to Andi right now. 

~~~~~~~

Andi's POV

"Now Tony, lets get straight to the point, shall we?" I speak up. "Do you still like Emma?" 

It didn't take him long to answer. "Never stopped. Why'd you ask?" 

I prepared for what I was about to say. "Well, the thing is Tony, Emma has dealt with stuff last year. Stuff even worse than the principal." 

"What stuff would that be?" he asks. 

"Evil clone, evil council member, weird fool moon, those stuff." I replied. 

"Oh, those stuff." he says. "So what is your point exactly?" 

"My point is, Emma is really stressed. and this year, she's really happy that they're back together with Daniel. So-" 

He cuts me off. "You want me to not get in the way of their relationship, so that Emma is happy?" 

"Wow Tony, you still got it." I said sarcastically. "Now that we got that issue settled, lets--" 

He interrupts me again. "No Andi" 

"Huh?" 

"I am not staying away from Emma." he exclaims. 

"Why?!" I whined. 

"Because, I am not gonna let Daniel win at everything. I am sick of losing to him." he says. "I am not letting him get Emma." 

"But don't you want Emma happy?" 

He replies. "If Emma is happy with Daniel, why'd she look devastated, when I walked in?" 

"Well aside from the fact, that you are back, and you could probably ruin their relationship, Emma is also devastated because Daniel had to cancel their date, since Sharks tryouts was moved today." I explained. 

"Why aren't you there?" 

"Me and Emma were supposed to be going, but you arrived." I said. Wow, this dude has a lot of questions, it makes me sick.