Chapter 2: Another Guardian?!

She smirks. "Because I want all of us to have a great first day tomorrow." 

"You're going to Iridium High?" Gigi asks, appearing out of nowhere. 

"Oh duh." the mysterious girl says. 

"This is Miss Information, bringing you the updates of the Before Senior Year Party." Gigi talks through her camera, with her reporter voice. "I have now live, the new student at Iridium, and this year's party pooper. What is your name?"

"Oh thats simple, its none of your business." she crosses her arms, and heads inside, to grab some pizza.

"Hey, you weren't even invited." Andi yells, running directly to the emo girl, who was shoving pizza in her mouth. 

The girl giggles. "Oh, come on, there is a big sign that says, 'before senior year party'." 

"Yeah but we dont know you." Maddie says. "So it means you aren't invited." 

The girl spits out the pizza she had on her mouth, to Andi and Maddie. 

"What the?!" Andi exclaims. 

"Oh my panther!" Maddie follows. 

"Looks like you both got something on your outfits." she giggles an evil laugh, and storms out of the room. 

"Oh my God Maddie, are you alright?" Diego asks, in concern. "I'll get you cleaned up." 

"Thank you proxy." she kisses him in the cheek, and Diego blushes. 

"Gross" Andi says, with a creeped out expression, then looks at me. "Emma will you help me clean up?" 

"Of course." I smiled. "Danny, I'll be back. I'll help Andi get cleaned up." 

"Will you use?" he does a 'cast a spell' gesture. 

"Depends if Andi wants me to-." I do the gesture again. 

"What are you talking about? Of course you should use-." Andi does it too. "This is a brand new vest made from dog fur. I have to be careful with it, or else my mom will kill me." 

Me and Daniel laugh, I kiss him on the cheek, and then me and Andi walked to the bathroom. 

"Andi, you know what?" I said in a girly voice. 

"This better not be about Daniel, or else this vest gets more barf." she threatens. 

"Why are you threatening me? Its your vest." 

"Oh yeah" she says in realization. "So what is it?" 

"I think this is gonna be an awesome year." I cupped my hands together. "Now that Daniel accepts me for having powers, its awesome. No more secrets to hide, no more lies, and most importantly, no one to come between us." 

"Yeah, good for you. You're having a blast." she rolls her eyes. "Me on the other hand, got barfed on by crazy goth girl, which means, she's gonna do the same in school, humiliate me. I'll be the headline of Miss Information everyday." 

"Don't worry." I touched her shoulder. 

"How can I not worry Emma? That girl is out to get me. I'm scared out of my mind." she shrugs, and panics. 

"Who are you and what have you done with the Andi that I know? The Andi that isn't scared of anyone, because of her crazy tools." I said in a supportive way. 

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I haven't been myself lately." she replies. "Now, can we cut the drama, save it for later, and can you do your thing and get me cleaned up?"