Riko

Riko

It was no doubt that I was a powerful woman. Leader of the Maboroshi clan, daughter, and granddaughter to the strongest Maboroshi leaders in history. I had trained since I was a child, quickly making my way up the ranks so that the elders and clan members would have no choice but to notice me. To notice me for my abilities and not that I was just the leader's daughter. I had done everything, excelled in everything, so why was it that I failed at this one thing. I failed to realize what was real love and what was not.

It was 3 years after I had taken over for my father I went to the village Konoha to meet with the Hokage. My clan's elders and I had decided that it would be best to start doing business with the village since it was rapidly growing in population. I had met a man and instantly fell in love. Everything he did had been completely perfect, or so I thought.

The night before I was set to head back to my village he had taken me out, confessing that he felt like this was true love, that he had fallen in love with me the moment he saw me. He promised that he would leave everything behind, his village and his clan to come with me back to Shiryoku. I feel for every word he said. I allowed him to come into my hotel room and shared what I thought was a night of two people in love expressing themselves. An hour after we had finished I watched as he put all his clothes on and prepared to leave.

I was so confused, I asked him where he was going and that I had thought he would stay the night. Only to have him laugh and say "I have a wife to get back to, you didn't think I would actually leave my clan for you did you? How stupid." I would never forget those words. The night I had made a fool out of myself thinking that true love like that would ever exist.

I told him that he would regret this, that one day this mistake would come into the light and he would get his karma.

That Uchiha would get what's coming for him.

It wasn't until I found out that I was pregnant that I had realized that it had truly been a blessing in disguise. Of course, I wished that someone else had been my child's father but I was still glad that something good had come out of it. My father and the elders were not happy when they found out that I was having a child out of marriage. They were scared that the child would not be able to possess our keikki genki and lead the clan like my child was supposed to but I thought differently. I know my child would be strong, stronger than any leader we've ever had.

-

-

-

Ahmya Maboroshi

She was beautiful, inheriting the same clan features as everyone else with her black hair and our infamous white eyes and black face markings. The only difference was that some of her facial features did look like her father. She didn't cry or make a sound as everyone held her. She just stared up at everyone with her big milky eyes, too curious to do anything.

From then on I promised myself that I and all of her family would protect her from any and everything.