Chapter 4

Shisui could barely contain his excitement it had only been two weeks and now he was already headed back to see Ahmya and Riko.

It didn't take him long to get back near the lightning border

"Where do I go," he muttered to himself looking around only to stop at the darkest part of the forest. He stared at it for a moment before he could turn his head a pure white butterfly flew in front of him.

It floated in front of his face for a few seconds before flying into the darkness of the forest.

Flowing his gut Shisui ran after the butterfly.

What he saw made his jaw drop.

The whole pathway leading up to the village was white. The animals, flowers, leaves were all a pure white.

He walked up to the guards that were standing by the village gates. The same man who he had woken up to the last time he was here looked towards him.

"Riko-sama is waiting for you," He said calmly and he nodded towards the white butterfly that was waiting for Shisui to follow.

Shisui nodded and walked after the butterfly who floated towards the building Riko was in.

Soon enough he found himself standing in front of the same large red door like last time.

He waited until he heard a come in before walking into the room.

"Nii-san your back!" Ahmya exclaimed hugging his legs as she looked up at him making him laugh.

He picked her up grinning "Of course I said I was going to be back didn't I," He said watching as she instantly started to reach for his headband.

"Did you like my butterfly I sent for you?" She questioned wrapping his headband around her forehead. Shisui's eyes widened

"That was yours?" He questioned making her nod with a grin.

"Yeah Okaa-chan showed me how." She said proudly

"Woah that's so cool imouto," Shisui said as he walked closer to Rikos desk who was going through paperwork with a small smile on her face.

"Did you have a safe trip Shisui?" Riko asked softly.

"Hai, I got here without any problems," He said watching her nod.

"Good...Ahmya and I were about to go get lunch, would you like to join us?" She asked standing up and placing a long red robe on that had the villages symbol on the back.

"Hai, if you want me to," He said watching her get ready to leave the office.

"Of course Shisui...Your family now." She said laughing as motioned them out the door.

He didn't know why but hearing that from him made his chest swell up. She reminded him so much of his grandmother since he had never had a mother before it felt like she was completely filling up the empty hole inside of him that had been meant for his actual mother.