Chapter 2

Shisui was very powerful for his age, after all, he was able to easily surpass the kids that were older than him. Although he was able to awaken his keikei genki early, his father still paid no attention to him. He would take long missions outside of the village, leaving him to say with his grandmother for weeks and sometimes months at a time. Once his grandmother passed away and he started going on missions himself he no longer felt any care for the man he was supposed to call father. So when his father remarried a woman with three children from her past marriage he made sure to stay far away from them as possible. Especially since his fathers new wife insisted that he would call her mother. He wanted to strangle her the first time she told him that, never in his life would he call anyone like her his mother.

~

Shisui had just turned 13 and was now being sent on his first "major" solo mission. The hokage had explained that they were short on ninjas and that he was the only one that he could send out at the moment. It didn't seem like a hard mission all he had to do was deliver a scroll to the Cloud village. The only thing he would have to worry about would be the thieves that he would pass along the way. Or so he thought.

~

~

~

S POV

Fuck my head hurts...

I couldn't understand why I felt so tired or why it felt like it took all my strength to open my eyes.

All I knew was that the loud ass beeping of the machine I was hooked up to and the brightness of the room was making my already painful headache throb even more.

"I see you're awake." came a calm and bored voice

My eyes snapped open and instantly fell onto a tall man standing in front of me.

'He must be some sort of ANBU' I thought as I inspected the man. He wore the same normal ANBU outfit Konoha had, only his was black with a few red accents. His red headband was wrapped tightly around his forehead and had a large eye carved into the middle of it.

What village is this

His physical features are what stood out the most, his black hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail leaving out only a few pieces of hair that framed his face. His eyes and cheek marks were probably the most interesting. His eyes were a milky white color and under each eye, he had a long black line that went down to his neck. Something I've never seen before.

"If your finished staring at me our leader would like to speak to you." The man said as he unhooked me from the machines.

"Come, I don't like to be late." He said pulling me up from the bed making me stumble a little.

"Where am I?" I asked following him throughout the empty halls

"You'll find out soon enough." He spoke before stopping and knocking on a large red door. Whoever had told them to come in had spoken so soft I had barely heard them.

I followed the taller man into an office that looked similar to the Hokages. Right behind the desk was a wall of windows looking out onto the village.

"Riko-sama, this is the boy you requested." The man said his female look-a-like that was sitting behind the large desk.

"Thank you Hiro, if you can please go check up on Ahmya, I have a feeling she's giving Suki a hard time and not training."

"Of Course" Hiro responded before disappearing in a swirl leaving me alone with the woman

She leaned forward and placed her chin on her locked fingers

"You're from Konoha, yes? What were you doing near the lightning border." She questioned staring at me