Breakfast

Skipping car crash because I can.

   Clems pov

I wake up in my bed at the boarding school. I look to my left and AJ is still asleep. I'd say it's around 9ish, so I decide to let AJ sleep in while I go check things out. I walk outside into the courtyard, where everyone is having breakfast. I decide to sit next to Violet and Louis, two people I had met on my first day here. "Sup Clem?" Louis asks. I shrug, "Nothing really. Just trying to stay out of trouble." "You sound like Louis." Violet mumbles. Louis retaliates " I'm awesome. Who wouldn't want to sound like me?". Violet raises her hand slowly, making me snicker. These two were pretty close friends, though Violet sometimes hated Louis. I dont know why she would though. Louis is funny, reliable, amazing, and pretty cu- wait what am I thinking????? My minds been like this ever since I've met Louis and I dont know what it is. Marlon says that I 'like' him, but I don't, do I?
   Of course like every day, Louise pulls out a deck of cards and we start playing war. Highest card got to ask the person with the lowest card a question and they had to answer. It started with Violet getting a 3 and Louise getting an ace, "Yes! Violet, what are your thoughts about Rosie?" Louis said, pointing to the dog in the corner of the courtyard. "She's okay, but if she ever bites me, I will personally dig that dogs grave" Violet says, way too casually. I giggle as we head into round two. I got a king while Marlon got a 2. "Whats up with your haircut?" I ask him. " What do you mean?" he retaliates. "She means it looks like a dead cat, but whatever you say" Violet says. "I say it looks cool" Marlon croosed his arms. Onto round three! Which will probably be my last round before I go wake AJ up. I get a 3 while Louis gets a queen. "Is there anyone here in this courtyard that you like-like." he asks. Violet rolls her eyes and Marlon sighs. I nod, "Yeah there's definitely someone". Violet and Marlon poke their heads up and join the conversation. I refuse to lead them to knowing that I like Louis so I stop the conversation quickly. AJ walks out with his friend Tenn. I get up and walk to a bench near them to watch the play, when Louis follows me.