Ending

Clem pov

I peak over the piano to see that louis had entered the room. Thank God. I thought it was Ruby or brody, who would criticise me for being weak. He looks at me, probably questioning why I was there. I tell him what happened, but didn't go into as much detail as my brain did,
"Your friend. Your best friend. Tried to take my innocence!". He was shocked, and sat down at the piano. He sighed and started playing a song to comfort himself. I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.
       *Idk how long later*
  I can see the sunset of today gleaming through the window as my head rests on Louis' shoulder. He's playing the same melody he was hours ago. I decide to take a chance. I draw his attention towards me and kiss him. It wasn't deep or anything. Just a quick peck. He blushes and smiles, kissing me. This was more passionate than what I had attempted. And for the rest of the night, we sat there, playing the same melody for hours straight, watching the light of the sunset drain into darkness.

Sorry if y'all wanted this to continue. I'm writing a different story about my advance math class in the zombie apocolypse. It might be on Quotev in a few months. On quotev, in a few months, look up : "The Advanced Dead" and "Double The Dead" if you want to read them. Thanks for reading and if you want, leave a few suggestions for another story. No smut though. Maybe light fluff.
See ya later my meme legand.

Edit: I am not sure if that story will be on Quotev. If not, ill publish it on here