Marlon???

Louis pov
(Wow two updates in one night. I really dont have a life do I?)
When I wake up, the first thing I think of is Marlon. What happened- he wants Clem as well. What did he mean- he'll kill us for her. What does IT mean- I have no chance. There's no hiding from the truth. Marlon is better than me at everything except for playing piano. Better hair, better leadership skills, better life, better everything. Its a shocker why she even acknowledges my existence. Oh well. I can still do it. Can't I?

Clems pov
My eyes flutter open. I look to my left and see AJ isn't there. Probably out with Tenn or already at breakfast. I'm happy that AJ has a real friend, it being the apocalypse and all. I look around and see the cat skull I had collected on my first day. It kind of freaks me out, but its still cool. I get up and walk into the hallway. I see Marlon sneaking down the hall towards me. I raise an eyebrow. Whats he doing? Looking around to make sure there's nobody else around, he pins me against the wall, "Clem, you're mine, and i want you to remember it". He bites my neck, leaving a small bruise. He lets me go and walks away. I'm so confused and scares I don't know what to do. Without needing to think, I cover the mark and walk downstairs and to the courtyard. Omar tries to hand me a bowl, but I kindly refuse. How can I eat when something like that just happened. Speaking of which, when I sat down, Marlon winked at me. I decide that I've had enough of this. I get Louis' attention and bring him a little bit away from the table, where Marlon can't hear us. I tell him everything that's happened, "and then he WINKED at me!" I finish, running out of breath. Louis looked ready to kill, "Clem, it'll be okay. He won't touch you". I smile. Ive had enough of pretending. I decide to tell him about my crush situation. I lean up and lightly kiss him, making his face go dark red. When I retract, he startes at me in shock. Then he smiles and returnes the favor, leaning down to my height and kissing me. He leaves me in the same shock I left him in. I smile and we walk back to the table. Before we get there, I stop him, "Does this mean we're a thing?" I ask him. He smiles widely and shrugs, "Only if you want". I smile and we sit down. Louis gravs my hand from under the table, out of Marlon's sight. We'll have to do something about that won't we?

Oh buddy! Two updates in one night. I really don't have a life.. Its only like 8:30 where I live so this will be my last update until tomorrow. Hope y'all enjoyed and ill see y'all in the next chapter!