Christmas Special

Clems pov

It was getting colder outside every minute. I heard Violet say somthing about how it was 'global warming's' fault, but I dont get it. If it was global warming, wouldn't it be warmer? (Poor innocent Clem)
Its only around noon, so I decide to go find Louis. Just yesterday he was bouncing around like an idiot, and today, I havent seen him once. Which is weird. Yesterday he was ranting about Christmas, and I can only remember when I spent my Christmas with Kenny and AJ.

It was cold, but the atmosphere was calming. Kenny promised to teach me to drive when spring comes, if we are still alive. He smiled at me, " Do you remember Christmas Clem? When the world wasn't hell?" I nodded at him. I did remember. Lee once had to remind me about Christmas, because I forgot. Kenny smiled and handed me Aj, " I'll be back". He walks to his bag in the corner of the room. We've been staying in this house since we left after Jane died. He comes back and hands me a cup of pudding, "Merry Christmas Clem."
I remember how wide I smiled when he handed it to me. It was the first cup of pudding that I had in about 2 years. Then I met Javi, Gabe, Kate, and Mari. I only knew Marianna for a few minutes, before she got shot. Gabe was...... special to me, and I'd love to go back to see him. Ive talked about him before. He's never been thrilled with the idea, seeing as Gabe might still like me. I get to Louis' room and its empty. I barely get a glimpse of a car driving up to the school, abd run downstairs. It could be raiders. I get down there and everyone is in their battle stations. The front door opens to reveal Louis. Everyone eases up and lowers their weapons. Louis walks up to me, "So about Christmas..." he starts, "I got you something.. and you'll never guess". I think for a minute. Maybe he got a load of resources for us, that's why he needed the car? Before my thought is over, the back door of the car opens. Gabe steps out and smiles at me. He looks a lot like James, except lighter hair color and a bit shorter. I tear up a bit. I cling to Louis' chest, "Thank you"

We spent the rest of the evening catching up on what we've missed in each others lives.

Do you guys want me to write a gabentine story? Ill leave a vote between violetine and gabentine.

Comment for:

Gabentine

Violetine

Vote now 😝. Bye my little memers.