Piano lessons

Clems pov

After the game of war, we all had to do our jobs. I had to go fishing with Louis and Violet. I didn't pay attention to what everyone else had to do, so I just go get ready to fish. Violet explained that there should be some sharpened sticks in the shed by the river before we left. As we were walking down to the river, Louis and Violet start arguing. "Louis I actually swear you're so dumb sometimes! All you do is play piano and make jokes!" Violet lashed out. Louis was quick to respond, "At least I don't go around looking all depressed over someone you lost a year ago!". Violet lookes ready to kill him " I LOVED MINNIE DAMMIT!". I nudged Louis. He got the point and shut his mouth. As we get to the river, Louis goes to grab our sticks. When he comes back, Violet snatches hers and goes to the far end of the river. I look at Louis and he sighs, walking to the other side, leaving me to fish where I was.
*timeskip to when they back*
When we got back, AJ ran up to me and hugged me, " You're back!" he says smiling. I nod and smile back at him, " Hey goofball. Go play with Tenn for now, I'll get you in a bit okay?". He nods and runs off. I decide to go find Louis and ask him what was going on between him and Violet. I walk inside the school and follow the music, like I've been told to. I walk into the room with a piano and a happy looking Louis. He looks up and smiles at me, making my cheeks go pink. When he smiled, it brought my walls to a pile of ashes. I walk up to him and lean on the piano, " Louis. What was going on between you and Violet?". "I made a joke and she got all mad. So we started arguing." he replies. Ah great. He looks at me, "Wanna learn to play?". I shrug and nod. He scoots over. "Okay, hit the g-note" (if you get the reference I love you). I nod and hit the note. It made a semi high pitched ding. "Okay hit the A-note", he points at another note. I press the key and another ding rings out of the piano. "You're a natural Clem!" he exclaims and hugs my side. I blush and he lets go, slightly blushing as well.

Louis' pov
After I hugged Clem, she said her farewells and left. I sigh. She is perfect. Her eyes, her walk, her voice, everything. I've been crushing on her since day one. Violet has too. That's why we fought. I had to make up an excuse because Vi would kill me if I told Clem about it. When our argument had gotten louder, we switched the subject to make it seem like it was a normal argument. But it wasn't. It was about the affection of Clementine. I sigh as I start to play a tune I never play around anyone, singing along as well:

"According to you
In stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right.
According to you, I'm boring, I'm moody, and you cant take me anyplace.
I'm a mess in a tux cant show up on time even if it would save my life according to you. According to you.
But according to her. I'm beautiful, incredible, she can't get me out of her head, according to her, I funny, irreststable, everything she's ever wanted. Everything is opposite I don't feel like stoppin so baby tell what I've got to loose. She's into me for everything, I'm not, according to you."

I turn my head when I hear clapping at the doorway. The only words I can muster out are, "Clem? How much did you hear?".

Song is called According to You. I changed the lyrics to where a male was singing instead of a female. If you liked this leave a comment and ill continue. (Ill probably continue anyway😂)