Clem?

Louis pov

   Oh gosh. How much did she hear? "Around all of it" she says, answering my question. My face flushes as I slowly but surely slam my head into the piano, making 8 different botes go off at once. Clem starts laughing, "Hey don't be embarrassed, it was pretty good!". I grumble, "Why were you still there?". "I never left. I was trying to ask you if I could come back tomorrow" she responds. Darnit thoughts!! I would've noticed her otherwise! I'm not angry at her, just...... embarrassed. "When did you learn that song?" She asks. I shrug "Around a few months before the whole 'zombie apocolypse' thing".

     Clems pov
Awww. When he hit his head off of the piano, it was the cutest thing ever! His face was flushed a.shade of crimson I had mever seen before. He always says that he isnt the cute on in our little group, but I see the opposite. Enough rambling. After that, Louis got up and left the room, leaving me to go find AJ. I walk out of the school and look around. I see AJ and Tenn sitting on a bench. AJ is watching Tenn as he draws something. I walk over to them, breifly knowing what they where talking about. I stop a few meters away. Just within hearing range. "Yeah! Clem totally likes Louis!" AJ says making Tenn smile. "I think Louis likes her as well" he replies. I decide to interupt, before things get awkward. "Hey AJ, its getting pretty late. Wanna head to bed?" I ask. He frowns but agrees, "Okay Clem". When we are back at our room, AJ dives into his bed and is asleep as soon as his head hit his pillow. I guess I copied his actions, because I was out like a light tow second later.
         Louis pov
    When I left the room, I went into mine and Marlon's room. He was a good dude, but somethings been up with him lately. After sitting in my shared room for what seemed like ages, I decide to find Clem. I walk outside to the courtyard and look around. She isn't there. 'Probably in her room' I though. I knock lightly on her door to have it open. I peak inside and see Clem and AJ, completely out. I smile as I look at Clem. She's so adorable. Sorry I'm rambling, I just can't help it. I wish that she could be mine, but she probably likes Violet more than me. I quietly sigh, careful not to wake them up, and walk out into the hallway, closing the door behind me. On the way back to my room, Marlon stops me, "Louis. I need to tell you something. Don't reply when I'm done, just keep walking. Clementine is MINE, understand? If I see you lay a finger on her, you'll never be able to play a piano again, got it?". I nod lightly and he walks off. I continue my walk in confusion. What just happened? Marlon wants her too? But most importantly...

      Who will she choose?

Sorry if there are spelling and grammer mistakes. I'm too lazy to go back and correct them. Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think. I have another story, but its a discontinuted one. Anywho, I hope you all enjoyed this and keep reading! 😊