RobeartoxJadian - Cheating

(TRIGGER WARNING!!)

Ciaran is standing in his room, staring in the mirror. A single tear falls down his face as he raises the razor to his arm. As he is just about to slice into his arm, he hears a loud banging on the door.

"Bearface, please. Just open the door" his boyfriend, Roberto screams. Ciaran stops for a second, not wanting to face his lover. The door knocks down, and Roberto enters. "Hola, me llama Roberto, y tu estas mi amor." He says in French, cradling Ciaran's head in his arms. "I love you baby, and I don't want you to feel this pain. Ciaran cries into his lover's arms, feeling safe and at home.

--

Ian is staring out the window in the backseat of the car. He looks over to see his boyfriend, Jaden, staring at him. They are sitting in the back of the car because they are gay and cannot drive. Jaden gently touches Ian's thigh. Ian moans.

"Baby, I want you. Here." Jaden says, moving his hand closer to Ian's erect cock.

The driver sighs. Not again. He rolls up the barrier window, and turns up the music. They are playing BTS.

Ian unbuckles his belt, and pulls down his pants. "Suck it." He says, staring Jaden in the eyes. Jaden begins to perform the best oral sex that Ian has ever received since he lost his virginity just last week. No homo though.

"I love you." He says, in pure bliss.

--

A few weeks later, Brockhampton is getting ready to perform in Australia, though it is fake. Bearface is late, and is rushing towards the venue. Once inside, he stops a paid "Australian" actor, and asks him where the rest of the band is. The fake Aussie points (in an Australian accent) him in the direction of backstage.

Bearface opens a door, thinking that this is where the band will be. To his surprise, Jaden and Roberto are licking each other's bellybuttons at the same time. Shocked, Bearface just stares in the doorway. He's confused, he tried to treat man like baby! His mouth opens, but no sound comes out. Suddenly, Roberto looks up from where he is sucking Jaden's elbow.

"Ciaran! I didn't see you there!" He says, nervous. Bearface runs away, tears streaming down his face. He bumps into Ian, and tells him what he saw. Now they both know what to do.

--

On stage, Brockhampton is performing BOOGIE. Ian looks at Bearface. Ian pulls the mic up to his face, and yells "OPEN IT UP!! OPEN UP A CIRCLE IN THE MIDDLE". The rest of the band, thinking this is just another mosh pit, urges the crowd on. They do not know what is about to happen.

Matt Champion begins to scream "WHO GOT ME RILED UP..." Ian and Bearface take each other's hands, and run towards the crowd.

They leap over the crowd.

They smack onto the cold, hard ground of the mosh pit.

They take their own lives.

The last words they hear are...

"Who the lame ass bitch tryna talk 'bout us...OOOOHHH"

The end.