Brockhampton orgy (pt. 1)

As Ian Simpson walks through the halls of the Brockhampton house, he only has one thing on his mind. Turning the corner, he smacks right into Joba.
"Dude what the fuck." Joba says, his face turning an unnatural shade of red. It almost resembled a plump tomato, juicy with its sweet, natural flavors. Ian mumbles an apology, and hurries off into his room.

..

Confused, Joba shrugs and bites into a juicy onion. He wanders into the kitchen, where he finds Matt Champion. Onion juice dribbling down his face, he ogles at the sexy boy. Unbeknownst to everyone else, Joba has a huge crush on Matt. Joba couldn't help but stare at Matt's muscles in the wife beater he was wearing. Matt knew what he was doing when he put that on.

..

Matt can feel Joba's eyes on him as he is preparing his anchovy and mayonnaise sandwich. He risks a glance, and finds Joba standing and eating an onion. Matt's heart beats faster as he watches Joba take another bite. When Joba's eyes open, Matt quickly turns his attention back to the sandwich.

..

Roberto is sitting in his room listening to music. As the chords to "Summer" start, he lets his mind wander. Images of Bearface start to pop up in his mind. Ciaran's eyes, his hips, his lips. To Roberto they're so precious, he guards them like treasures. Roberto sits up and sees that he is alone in the room. He gives a sly smile, gets up, closes the door, and turns the lights off.

..

Bearface is sitting on the couch, bored as hell. The house is quiet, except for Roberto's music blasting from his room. Ah, Roberto. Bearface smiles to himself as he thinks about his crush. He wonders what Roberto is doing in that moment. Bearface gets off the couch, and straightens his shirt. He walks to Roberto's room to find the door closed. He stands for a moment, and hears his own song playing from Roberto's speakers. He smiles, and knocks on the door. When no one responds, he starts to open it.

..

Ian opens the door to his room and finds his boyfriend, Jaden, sitting on the bed. He stares into Jaden's eyes, the color of a murky brown shit you take after eating too much taco bell.

"I love you so much." Ian says, caressing his lover's face. Jaden cups Ian's face in his hands.

"Okay Kevin, then prove it to me..uh..kiss me." Jaden says, bringing his face closer.

..

Joba walks up to Matt and stops right behind him. He reaches his arm to grab a glass from the cabinet above Matt's head.

..

Matt can feel Joba's onion breath sending chills down his spine. He shudders, feeling Joba pressed up against his back. As Joba grabs his glass, Matt feels Joba's erect penis press up against his ass. Matt turns around to meet Joba's face, and the glass shatters on the floor.

..

Roberto hears the knock and freezes, dick in hand. He hears the door start to creak open, and doesn't know what to do.

..

Bearface stands in the doorway, staring at Roberto's 10 inch dick. His eyes scan up Roberto's perfect body, linger at his lips, and finally stop to meet the boy's gaze. He smirks, and walks over to the bed.

"If I knew you had such a nice surprise waiting for me, I would have come in here sooner.." He says, placing his hand on Roberto's thigh.

..

"Ian???!!" Merlyn calls, hearing no answer. He tries one more time, to no avail. Determined to find his friend, Merlyn heads towards his room. He finds the door slightly ajar, and pushes it open. He sees Ian and Jaden both naked, licking each other's elbows. Merlyn smiles to himself, and pulls his own clothes off. He had always imagined a threesome with the couple, but never thought it would happen so soon.