04 Taylor's Curiosity

-BRANDY-

My night was filled with great sex and the best part about it was Kaia left without a fuss. I mean sure before I escorted her out of my condo she gave Taylor the look of death and gave me a big sloppy passionate kiss before we parted ways just to show off but I like to believe that was us making progress. Kaia still didn’t like Taylor but she knows that with me she is skating on thin ice fighting with my best friend wouldn’t be a smart move to make. Back to what matters. Brandy Savannah Nelson slept like a freakin baby! I went to sleep given all the signs that I was going to have a good day…. or so I thought. Taylor was acting weird. Just moving a little too funny and I couldn’t shake the feeling that she was avoiding me. She barely said two words to me this morning and was refusing to make eye contact. But once again she was making breakfast this morning she had more to work with because yesterday she dragged me out to the supermarket so she could do her thing without limited choices . And me being the stage five creeper I am I decided to watch her her cook taking my seat on the countertop.

"Damn! Brandy this kitchen is too small for the both of us to be in here at the same time!" She was a little snappy and I was a taken back by her sudden attitude. My kitchen wasn't humongous but it was spacious it was more than enough space for us both to be in here at the same time. Looks like somebody rolled off the wrong side of the couch this morning! "And girl can you put on some damn clothes!" She pointed at my short midnight blue silk robe. "One wrong move and I could see your kitty!"

"You never had a problem with me watching you cook before." I jumped down from off the countertop. "And I live alone for a reason you're lucky I even decided to put on this damn robe in the first place!" That much was true when I am home alone I walk around naked and free just as I was the moment my mama pushed me out the poom. I live to enjoy the skin I am in. From the thickness of my thighs to the dimples on my backside even the odd shaped birthmark on my left shoulder I am comfortable with it all. Who did she think she was telling me to put on some clothes in MY home?

I was angry for a minute or two until I started to think. Was I making my guest uncomfortable? Did Taylor catch the wondering eyes I was giving her? Damnnit I really should be a little more discreet about what my mind is thinking. Last thing I ever wanted to do was make things weird between us. I will keep my distance. I won't stand too close or look for too long no matter how tempted I will be to look or touch her rich chocolate skin I wont. I will even give her more than just those skimpy ass shorts and baby T's to sleep in. I will be a good girl. I promise.

-TAYLOR-

I didn't mean to come off so rude I just couldn't take Brandy being so close to me anymore. Especially after I looked through her cracked bedroom door and played with myself while she and Kaia got it on. The memory of last night was still fresh in my mind. I almost fell to my knees good thing I leaned on the wall beside me for support. I bit down on my lip so hard to suppress my moans I'm surprised I didn't bleed. I felt wrong I felt creepy and dirty. Thank god neither Brandy or Kaia saw me because there is no way I could've explained myself. When I finally got settled back on the couch I thought about all the ways me getting caught could have played out. First my mind was thinking crazy things. My first thought was that they will see me all hot and bothered and ask me to join them and my first girl on girl experience would have been out of this world then as I was coming down off my 'high' from getting off my thoughts became a little more realistic. Brandy would think I'm some weird closet freak and Kaia sure as hell would have tried to kill me. I was wrong I know that and it will never ever happen again!

Brandy was upset now and She had every right to be I snapped on her for no good reason. I finished cooking and gave her her plate and instead of her boasting up my confidence by telling me how good the food looked she said nothing she didn't even look me in the face she just grabbed the fork and started to eat. In silence a silence that within minutes was killing me.

“So I was thinking maybe we can hit up the mall today I need a few outfits.” I only had the outfit I had when I came here and my gym attire in the trunk of my car plus shopping always puts both Brandy and myself in a better mood.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The trip to the Mall wasn't as fun as it usually is I guess because of the tension between us was so thick.. Brandy was quiet I Know it had to be because I was snappy with her earlier and I was still embarrassed even though she had no Idea what I had done last night.

I purchased a three jeans picked out two shirts and a maxi dress when we left the first store and headed over to victoria's secrets all I needed was a few pairs of bra's and panties and I’ll be good for a few days until I finally gathered the balls to go home and put Paul out on his ass. I wasn’t looking forward to it. I’m aware of the hold that man has on me.

"I was thinking a lot about what you said about going out having a good time and.."

"Finding a new man! Yes Tay get Paul's dusty behind off the brain!" Brandy hated Paul and has never tried to hide it. She has only been to my house a total of four times because she just couldn't bring herself to be nice to him and the 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all' thing didn't work for her.

"I don't want a new man..."

Brandy cut me off. "I know I know you don't want to jump straight into anything serious but girl I'm telling you its 2014 not every person you meet has to be the new love of your life. one night of good sex is all you need trust me I got me some last night and look I'm still single living my life."

"Brandy I don't want a man." I cant believe I am saying this. I have never been with a woman and before last night the thought of it hadn't even crossed my mind. "I was thinking you could help me find a woman just to spend a night with. One spontaneous night no exchanging of the numbers just sex."

My best friend's jaw dropped. "Taylor Marie Ashford are you curious?!"