05 Blame It On The Alcohol

-TAYLOR-

“Tay just get out the car.” Brandy stood outside on the passenger side of her car taping her foot impatiently.

“No.” I pouted folding my arms in front of myself. “I look like a slut!”

“You look fine. Any woman would be honored to tear that dress off your body”

Getting this dress torn off and letting a someone take take me down was exactly what I was here for but I have never went out with the intentions of sending that kind of message before. This little red dress Brandy picked out for me was showing far too much skin. My breast aren't big and even they appeared to be pouring out the top and the bottom stopped just below my ass. I looked like a whore while Brandy looked like somebody's potential wife. She wore an all white blazer and matching shorts finally giving her the chance to wear these neon green pumps and matching clutch she has been just dying to wear. I tried to talk her out of it but once she was all put together even I was stunned by how good her overall look was. Brandy looked absolutely gorgeous. Her being dressed in white gave her an almost angelic look only she wore no top or bra underneath her blazer leaving her perky breasts almost in full view daring anyone ‘go ahead touch me if you can’. Sexy but tasteful. Damnnit why couldn’t we swap outfits?

“Why do you get to wear that?” I pointed at her. “And I have to strut around in this fuck me dress!”

Brandy laughed. “Because I am only observing tonight. I’m in all white because I have no intentions on getting dirty while you my friend is wearing the fuck me dress because before the night is over you will get exactly that.”

Ugh Brandy was clearly far more excited about this than I was. I shouldn't even be here who am I trying to fool? this isn't me. If I slept with a woman tonight and I like it does that make me a bisexual or a full blown lesbian? I’m twenty four isn’t that a little too old to just suddenly become Bi-curious?

Brandy sighed heavily. “Fine we can go home and watch masterchef or something if you scared!” I definitely was scared I was shaking in my oh so stylish heels. But just because I was scared didn’t mean Brandy could call me out on it.

“I’m not scared!” It was my natural reaction to pretend.

“Prove it.” Brandy was daring me with a devilish smirk. “Get out the car.”

________________________

I might just regret this but after closing my eyes and counting backwards from ten to one I was out the car and walking with Brandy bypassing the long line and entering Plush Lounge. I have never been here but knowing Brandy she probably used it as her hunting grounds.

“Come on my friend works here.” Brandy took a hold of my hand. We approached the bar and that is when I got my first glimpse of Brandy’s ‘friend’.  She had long jet black hair that she chose to wear curly and her slanted eyes gave me the impression that she may be mixed half Korean and black or something but I shouldn't go on making any assumptions.

“Hey P. Miss me?” Brandy leaned up on the bar and she and the woman shared a kiss. Clearly they were a little more than just friends. I felt like I was looking in on yet another private session I had no business seeing and once again I just couldn’t tear my eyes away.

“Always. its been awhile.” The woman said when they finally pulled away from their steamy kiss. “Who’s this?”

“Taylor this is Priscilla, P this is the bestie Taylor.”

Priscilla greeted me with a warm smile. “What can I get you Taylor? Drinks on Brandy.” Priscilla reached her hand out to Brandy who sighed heavily handing the bartender her her card.