09 Drowning Sorrows

-BRANDY-

"She said yes! Can you believe that backwards shit!" I snapped slamming my fist down on Priscilla's table. I was finding it hard to keep my outburst under control. "She said yes to Paul's cheating ass!" Taylor broke the news to be two weeks ago but I still wasn't over it.

"You told me that already." P rolled her slanted eyes. "And don't be slamming your hands down on my table like that!" 

"I'm sorry it's just..."

"It's just what? You said it yourself, she'd be back with him by the end of the week!" Priscilla seemed frustrated with me. I don't blame her. I mean sure as a bartender part of her job was to listen to peoples problems no matter how little she cared about it. But today she wasn't on the clock we were in her home and I was just invited over to try a few drinks she was thinking of putting on the list and probably end the day with us trying each other. But the liquor in my system had me running my mouth and I couldn't seem to stop. I just couldn't believe Taylor could be so damn stupid.

********

"Didn't expect to see you again so soon." I smirked after opening my door to see Taylor. It's only been maybe six hours since she left me this morning, not that I'm counting or anything.

Tay looked good. refreshed. Happy.... Happier than I have seen her in a while. I know we agreed to go back to normal but my nipples hardened at the sight of her alone my pussy tingled and my mouth was watering. I know I already got what I wanted. Am I crazy for wanting more?

"I have something to tell you." She happily walked into my place with a huge smile planted on her beautiful face. She must have good news. I hope along with that good news will be an amusing story about how she put Paul out. "You might want to sit down for this one!"

"Tay spill it already." I was now anxious and probably just as excited as she was.

"But I need you to make a promise not to get mad at me." If it was good news why would I be mad? "Pinky swear." she lifted her hand waving around her pinky and that's when I saw it clear as day that diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Taylor what's that?"

"Paul asked me to marry him." She squealed. "And I said YES!" She was jumping around full of excitement and I wanted nothing more than to slap her. Slap her down because she was making a huge mistake.

"I thought you went home to put him out not make the worst decision of your life!"

"As my best friend you should be happy for me!" Her look of excitement no longer showed up on her face and now she was pissed. Pissed off at me because I refused to pretend I was happy for her.

"He cheated on you Taylor. He had another woman in your home in your bed and you're deciding to spend the rest of your life with a man who will disrespect you like that!"

She folded her arms in front of herself. "He's going to change. He even agreed to get help for his problem!"

"His problem?" I questioned and Taylor nodded.

"Yes his problem. his sex addiction!" Taylor said that and I had to laugh. "addiction is nothing to laugh about Brandy!"

"Paul isn't addicted to anything its just covenant to keep your stupid ass beside him."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Coulda fooled me because Taylor you're stupidity is rising right now!"

"Looks to me like your jealousy is what is rising Brandy! ugh I knew I should have never had sex with you now look at us!" Taylor shook her head. "I should have known you wouldn't let it stop at just that!"

Sure I wished Taylor was mine. I would get Kaia out of my life and Priscilla would understand why we had to end whatever we were. I would treat Taylor right for however long our relationship would last. Love her and make love to her each and everyday. But this right here our argument had nothing to do with me being jealous. If I had never had sex with Taylor my reaction would still be the same.

"Don't flatter yourself honey. Brandy has no problem getting pussy. You're Not my first and damn sure won't be my last! Marrying that mutha fuka will NOT change anything. He's going to keep you cooped up in that house with those damn kids that aren't even yours and he is going to fuck everything with a pussy willing to spread them legs. Paul won't think twice about that ring or the commitment you two are deciding to make together!"

"Fuck you!"

"No bitch FUCK YOU! Once a cheater always a cheater and you better not show up at my door looking for support and comfort when he does because all you will be getting is a big fat I TOLD YOU SO and a door slam!"

*******

Taylor stormed out on me and I didn't chase her I didn't call her and even though she was my best friend I wasn't going to be the bigger person I refused to be the one to break the ice. Our blow up was my last memory of her. I'd much rather it be me bringing her to her peak sending her of a trip of orgasmic bliss but instead that damn argument hunts me like a ghost.

"If you're so down about it why don't you call her. talk to her anything but sitting here all depressed."

I kissed my teeth now I was the one rolling my eyes. "Nope! She's stupid!"

Priscilla laughed a little pouring me another drink. "Okay Taylor's stupid but you're stubborn and although I would love to help you out with your bestie problem I am horny so while you sit there and drown your sorrows I'll be over there." She pointed toward her love seat. " tending to my own needs."

I shook my head watching Priscilla as she made her way across the room where her love-seat was. With each step she took she'd remove an item of clothing. First her over sized shirt then her bra soon she was working on getting her leggings off without tripping. Still I didn't move. I wanted to see just how far she was going to go with this. P knows how much of a turn on it is for me to see her pleasuring herself.

I licked my full lips watching as she slid her thong down her smooth legs she tossed them at me hitting me directly in the face. Still I remained focused on watching her as spread her legs giving me a full view of her bald pussy while her hands roamed over her body she stopped at her breast palming them and using her fingers to squeeze her hard nipples. A moan escaped her lips and I'm surprised I remained seated for so long. Priscilla moaned like a seasoned porn star who has been doing this for years.

"Priscilla." I stood from my seat when she began to run a hand over her pussy slipping two of her own fingers inside herself. Moaning again this time a little louder. Now I was on my feet making my way over to her.

" Oh don't you worry about me I can take care of myself." Priscilla told me giving me a devilish smirk. She sat here in front of me not taking her eyes off me as she finger fucked herself.

"I know you didn't expect me to just sit and watch." I smirked back. taking her fingers from inside herself and placing them into my mouth trapping her fingers between my lips sucking them clean. Priscilla knew exactly what she was doing and I was grateful for it drowning my sorrows wasn't doing myself any good, Tay was over me and its about time I get over her.