06 The Taste

-BRANDY-

The ride was silent but the sexual tension inside my car was speaking volumes. I could see the way Taylor was continuously shifting in her seat pressing her thighs together tightly. Our little bathroom fill up must have gotten her horny. Knowing it was me who had her this way did wonders for my ego. I thought about reaching over sliding my hand up her inner thigh just to feel her heat against my hand again did cross my dirty little mind but her moans will only distract me and I didn't want to crash. A car accident wouldn't do either of us any good.

HOME! I just need to get home. I pushed my car to the limit speeding through the streets desperate to get to our destination before Taylor thought too hard and changed her mind because my mouth was watering just thinking about how good she would taste on my tongue.I'm not sure if I could take it if she denied me the privilege to do so.

Tonight I will not pull out any toys. No vibrators or strap on's. Tonight I plan to put my five senses to good use. I will watch her closely study her every moment. Touch her in ways she has never been touched before . I look forward to hearing her moans and taking in her scent and most of all I will taste her. From head to toe I will explore her body. Is it weird that that is all I want? To guide my tongue past her slippery folds until it finds her clit? That I want to make my best friend cum all over my face until she doesn't think she can do it anymore only to make her cum all over again? I want her to moan and scream so loudly that the neighbors on my floor as well as the level above and below me know my name! And get this,I wont ask Taylor to step out of her comfort zone in anyway I won't expect or ask for her to pleasure me in the ways I plan to pleasure her. I just want my taste and tonight I am going to get it!

-TAYLOR-

I wanted to speak but I feared saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing. So instead I sat looking out the passenger side window with the memory of Brandy's hand rubbing against my pussy and my hands playing with her breast. Oh and the way the words "This only goes further If I can lick your sweet Pu-" came from her mouth the intensity in her eyes. She was cut off by the group of women that interrupted us but I knew what she was about to say. Brandy wanted to lick my pussy and boy oh boy was my body excited. My already hard nipples poked out further and I'm almost positive that my juices left a wet spot on the thong I wore.

In record time Brandy got us back to her place swiftly pulling into her parking space. We were one step closer to getting back into her condo. Everything was moving so fast but yet still felt so damn slow. Once in the elevator I leaned against the steel wall. watching as we got higher and higher closer to the twenty first floor my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. Brandy made her next move when we hit the fourteenth floor once again planting her lips on mine giving me a quick peck before she smiled looking me in the eyes. I could still taste that strawberry lip gloss she wore on her succulent lips. It didn't take long for us to start kissing again this time Brandy guided her tongue across my lower lips slightly requesting an entrance and I gave her one opening up to allow her tongue to dance with my own. "I. Have ummm waited ...so long for this." Brandy pulled away again resting her forehead on mine leaving me wanting so badly for her to kiss me again. Her kisses were so intoxicating.

WAIT! Did she just say she has waited so long for this?? I was almost as nervous as I was excited. What happens after this? Will we still be able to remain friends? Or will that forever be changed by the decision we are both both about to make? I had no expectations but what if Brandy does? Would she want or expect us to be an item after this or will she be okay with this being our little secret?

-BRANDY-

Finally the elevator opened up on my floor and were three doors away from mine. I took a hold of Taylor's hand and lead the way but I could feel her hesitation. I bet her mind was racing. I always told Taylor that she thought too damn much. I let go of her hand digging into my clutch retrieving my keys so I could unlock the door hoping Taylor didn't change her mind.