07 Aftertaste

-BRANDY-

Taylor looked so sexy spread out on my bed my sheets barely covering her body her smooth brown legs open just enough for me to catch a glimpse of her sweet pussy. Even deep in her slumber my best friend looked beautiful. A true work of art.

**********

Taylor and I surely did make a mess of things juices not only flowed between Taylor's legs but my own as well and for me that was becoming a problem. My white shorts clung to my pussy now like a wet T shirt clings to the breast of a woman who has taken part in one of those horrible girls gone wild wet T shirt contest. I will definitely have a hard time getting these damn shorts off. Now you can see why I rather wear nothing at all! Not clothes No Hassle. It sure as hell saves you time.

Taylor was still spread out on the couch with her legs spread wide. She looked so spaced out, Probably still unable to believe that I had managed to make her cum so many times only using my little fingers and this amazing mouth of mine. I dont mean to toot my own horn but come on lets admit it I am great at what what do.

“I’m going to shower….care to join me?” I asked and Taylor nodded slowly but still did not move. “Need help?” I asked with a raised brow.

“No ...you can head on up. I just need time to find my legs.”

“Brandy’s so good you need to find your legs?” I smirked. I’m a cocky one yes I am.

“Shut up.” Taylor smiled lazily. “I’ll meet you up there in a few.”  

“Okay.” I shrugged giving her a kiss just so she could experience how good she tasted before I headed upstairs to my bathroom. I wasn’t going to abandon here there though I just needed to get the shower ready. I turned on the water making sure it was hot and ready for her. Plus I needed to get out of these damn shorts! It was hell peeling them off my body. Pleasuring Taylor had me dripping like a slowly leaking faucet - not a problem in the beginning but eventually the small drops come together making a huge puddle. Grabbing one of my small towels I wiped myself clean. It took everything in me not to give my pussy the attention it so desperately needed.

When I hurried back to get Taylor she was struggling to make it back up the stairs. Her legs wobbled and she gripped the railing tightly for support. Damn I know I should have gotten that tub installed poor baby could barely stand. A bubble bath would have been more soothing.

“Don’t worry Brandy I got it...I'm is just so...so tingly?” She told me trying her best to find the correct words to express to me how her body was feeling.  “I never felt this way before.”

Is this her telling me that ‘big dick’ Paul was a lousy lover? He has some nerve to go out cheating on her!  I mean look at her! She is almost the replica of the beautiful Kelly Rowland. Not only is Tay easy on the eyes but She truly does have a heart of gold. Taylor will give and give to make sure the people in her life are happy even if that means she has to suffer. She bends over backwards for Paul's no good behind and all she asks if for him to love and respect her...be FAITHFUL Dammit! And the bastard can't even do that!

By the time we made it to the shower Taylor had more control over her body. I allowed her step in first so she could stand directly under the shower head. She let out a soft moan when the hot water began to splash against her skin.

‘Damn Taylor is so fucking beautiful!’ I told myself before I stepped into the shower behind her sliding the glass door close. I grabbed the luffa as well and the soap so I could wash Taylor down just because it was another reason to touch her. Eventually washing Taylor down became less of a concern and I began to plant soft kisses upon her back. My hands resting on her slim waist as I leaned forward to whisper seductively in her ear. “spread your legs!” I demanded.