10 Just A Taste

-BRANDY-

“Loops, studs or the ones that dangle?” Priscilla asked me while standing in front of her mirror trying to pick what earring went best with her attire for tonight. I didn't answer her instead I moved forward with my plan to distract her. Stepping up behind her I rested my chin on her shoulder. Looking at our reflection in her mirror I admired how much good of a look we happened to be. Both of us extremely attractive dressed to impress and the best part is we didn't have to be catty and compete for the spotlight. This was the woman on my arm and I am damn proud of it. “I was leaning more toward the studs but aren't these to die for?”

“I don't care.” I shrugged planting soft kisses on the side of her neck.

“If you don't stop we are going to be late.” Priscilla warned me but that wasn’t going to stop me from attacking the side of her neck with my lips, teeth and tongue. Getting anywhere on time wasn't my on my to do list. I was too focused trying to get her out of the dress she wore.The moans she was trying so hard to keep from escaping her mouth was confirmation that she was loving every part of it and wanted to get caught up in us just as much as I did.

“Whats wrong with showing up late hum?” I asked my hands gravitating toward any spot of bare skin they could reach. Fondling her nearly exposed breast with one hand and giving her thigh a squeeze with the other. Priscilla was hot for me I could feel it through her skin that she was burning with lust. Like a volcano I want wanted to make her erupt.

“Brandy I’m serious, Taylor did take a big step by inviting you. The least you could do is show up on time without the after sex glow.”

I pouted. "But the after sex glow fits me so well."

"We are going now help me pick my earrings."

Remember when I said Taylor and her dad was opening a restaurant in memory of Taylor's mom called Mora-Lee's? Well tonight is the event premiere party. The event that I wasn't planning on going to even though when Taylor came by my place last week with her invitation and I said I would. Why couldn't she sent me a text or an email like a normal person? Taylor stood on the other side of my door with pleading eyes asking me to support her on this day she and her dad have been waiting so long for. I couldn't bring myself to say no even though she had the nerve to show up at my door with that damn ring still on her finger. I wanted so badly to grab her finger and twist it. Bend it until it broke! Lucky for her I am trying not to be a violent individual so instead I took the invitation from her hand looking it over before I gave in saying that I would be there. But I really didn’t have so show up. She had plenty of supporters my presence wouldn’t be missed. Right?

That’s it my mind is made up. I’m not going. Yes I missed my best friend but not enough to go to her event and watch her celebrate with that living breathing mistake she decides to call her fiance.

“Priscilla why can’t we just stay in?” Maybe I still had time to persuade her. “We could play a game of ‘I bet I can make you cum first.”

She always did like that game even though I had a strong winning streak going on. That's fine though, her pussy thanks me every time! So where was the smile and the blushing why wasn't she leaning into me her voice laced with lust while she told me how much of a bad girl I was being? Am I losing my touch? This woman seriously had me questioning my skills.

I sighed dropping my arms to my sides.“What’s wrong?”

“I should be asking you that exact same question.” Priscilla said turning around to face me. “Why dont you want to support Taylor? Is because your not over what the two of you had?”

I laughed so hard that I snorted. If I was drinking something it probably would have squirted right out of my nose. “There was nothing to get over.”