Chapter 7

-EDITED-

Hana stared back at him. All she could think of was, Park Jimin, Park Jimin, Park Jimin...She could feel her eyes beginning to water.

"Rrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggg"

Somi held onto Hana's wrist while shaking. "L-let's just go to the back of the room.", Somi stuttered. Hana was frozen.

"Can you please move out of the way?", Chaeyoung said from the back, annoyed.

Somi, Hana, and Chowon moved to the side as Chaeyoung passed with her friend, Nayeon. She sat next to Jimin which made Hana's eyes well up with tears.

"Let's just go the back of the room. There are free seats in the back.", Chowon said firmly as she pushed Hana's back. They stayed at the back.

"Annyeonghaseyo!", the teacher had stepped inside the classroom. "Annyeonghaseyo!", the class replied.

"Today we will be introducing ourselves to each other. I'll start this of course. My name is Ms. Lee and I will be your home room teacher and History teacher.", Ms. Lee said while smiling.

Ms. Lee smiled at the next person who would introduce herself. "Annyeong~ My name is Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Chaeyoung or Rosé. Please take good care of me!", Chaeyoung said with a smile as she bowed.

"Annyeong! My name is Park Jimin. Call me Jimin. Please take good care of me.", Jimin said while bowing and smiling.

Rosé smirked at him. She knew he was H O T. She could make any girl jealous if she were with him. She started devising a plan that would make him fall in love with her.

"Annyeong! My name is Jeon Jungkook! Call me Kookie, Jungkookie, Jungkook, Nochu, or anything that is suitable for me.", Jungkook said as he showed his bunny teeth and bowed.

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Seokjin. Please call me Worldwide Handsome.", Jin said while blowing a kiss to the class (bowed after that action). Many girls giggled, especially Chowon.

"Annyeong! My name is Min Yoongi. Call me Suga or Agust D. Please don't wake me up if I accidentally sleep during class. I'll swear at your face if you do.", Suga said sleepily as he lazily bowed.

"Annyeonghasimnikka! My name is Kim Namjoon. Please call me RM. Please take care of me.", RM said formally as he bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Taehyung. Please call me Taehyung. Please give me ice cream everyday~", Taehyung said while smiling and bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm your hope, your angel, I'm J-Hope! I want to give hope to everyone. Please take care of me~", J-Hope said with a big smile and sat down again.

The class laughed except for Hana. She was still in shock after seeing her ex-boyfriend.

Many classmates had passed. Finally, it was Chowon's turn. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Han Chowon. Please call me Chowon. Please take good care of me.", Chowon said as she smiled and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jeon Somi. Please call me Somi. In case all of you are wondering, I'm Jungkook's sister.", Somi smiled at the teacher and bowed.

"Ahh...I guess we have a brother and sister here.", Ms. Lee said as she smiled at Somi.

"Annyeonghasimnikka! My name is Kim Hana. Please call me Hana. Please take good care of me.", Hana said in a not-so-cheerful voice.

"Are you the new student?", Ms. Lee said in a gentle voice. "Yes. I am. I had a little problem in my old school so I decided to move.", Hana courageously answered.

She never liked talking about her reason of moving especially when one of the people involved was just sitting in the same room.

"I hope you enjoy your time here in School of Performing Arts. I hope you also move on from your problem.", Ms. Lee said sweetly. "Thank you Ms. Lee!", Hana bowed. "Now, let's start off with a little lesson about......."