Damn You Eyebrow Piercing )) Mashton

•Mashton•Smut•
_______________________

Plot:

Michael get's his eyebrows pierced and wears a snapback to their concert. Ashton has to suffer a major hard on through the whole concert and when they get back to the bus...Michael is punished ;)
_______________________

Smut
_______________________

DISCLAIMER: this will likely suck because it'll be my first published smut. so if u guys want to give any tips , that'd be great :)

•Ashton•

I watched as Michael played his guitar solo. he tilted his guitar over and played his little heart out. oh. that eyebrow piercing is KILLING me. and that stupid fucking hat isn't doing me any justice. the way his newly-dyed lilac hair is slicked to his forehead with sweat. the way that hat fits on his heat perfectly and compliments his beautiful face. the way his tongue is sticking out from the corner of his mouth while he concentrates on hitting each and every note in the song. and the way his eyebrow ring looks so HOT on him.

it all just makes me want to bang him as hard as I'm currently banging these drums.

I'm trying my absolute hardest not to jump up from these drums and smog his face off.

the worst part is, he knows exactly what he's doing. he knows he's making me have a raging hard on right now. I know this because he will every once in a while, run back to my drums and lean his foot against the platform I'm sitting on. he'll look me right in the eyes and just smirk before running back to his spot on stage.

finally, after ages of watching my sexy boyfriend run around a stage and be super intentionally hot, the show was over. right now we are heading back stage. I see Michael run ahead of Calum and Luke who are talking and laughing about some old lady in the crowd.

oh that little shit.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood on my tip toes, trying to see over my two giant band mates. I see him take a turn and head into his dressing room. I watched as he closed the door. I halted in my tracks and waited for Luke and Calum to walk down the hall and disappear behind a corner. I smirked and turned to Michael's door.I twisted the knob and walked in to see Michael taking off his shoes.

"hi Mikey."I said. he looked up at me with wide eyes but once he realized it was me, they softened.

"oh hey Ash."he said as if he hasn't just did what he'd done.

"don't hey Ash me!"I said as I stepped forward. he stood from the couch he was seated on and held up his hands.

"you know exactly what you did Michael Gordon. you know you caused this."I growled as I pointed to my erection.

"I'm very sorry Ashton."he said as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"yeah. your fixing to be real sorry when I fuck you into next year."I said as I cornered him against the wall and attacked his lips.

we began to kiss as our lips moved together. I let my hands slip down to forcefully grab his waist. I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip, attempting to slip my tongue into his mouth. but he only rejected my tongue.

I smirked before letting my right hand wrap around his waist to grab his bum. this caused him to moan so I could slip my tongue inside.

our tongues danced together for a while before I tugged off Michael's shirt along with mine. I picked up his legs and hooked them around my waist before carrying him to the couch and setting him down on it.