From Crying To Fucking )) Muke

•Michael•

"Luke?"I called out. I hadn't seen him all day and I'm a little worried.

"Baby it's Michael!"I called again as I trailed up the stairs. Calum and Ashton had left to go on a date and it was only me and Luke in the house. I stopped to listen but I still heard nothing.

"Luke?"I asked once more before I reached mine and Luke's door. "Im coming in."I called before trying to open the door only it was locked.

"Lukey open the door!"I called. I heard light sobs on the opposite side of the door. "Luke!"I called before I began banging my shoulder against the door repeatedly until finally the door burst open. I almost cried at the side in front of me.

"Lukey."I whimpered out as I ran to him. He sat I'm the corner of the room, rocking back and forth while sobbing and holding a blood stained towel over his wrist.

"Im so sorry Mikey Im so sorry!"he sobbed over and over

"Lukey! Baby calm down."I tried to calm him down as I sat next to him and brought him into my lap. Soon enough his sobs were dying down and he was just breathing heavily while he straddled my lap and nuzzled his head into my neck. I stroked his back and whispered sweet nothing's into his ear until his breathing was normal again.

"Can you tell me what happened?"I asked softly. I felt him nod against my neck as he pulled away. I smiled but it quickly faded once he showed me the sharp cuts across his wrist.

"Lukey why would you do this?"I asked softly. His blue eyes met mine and he frowned before pointing to his phone which lied face down on the bed. I stood up with him still wrapped around me and sat us down on the edge of the bed. I grabbed his phone and typed in the passcode 'Cliffoconda'. I saw that his twitter was blowing up with mentions and once I clicked on them I frowned as I read.

@calumsgirlsonly: why is Luke even in the band? the other boys are so hot and he is so ugly.. #reasonswhywehatelukehemmings

@mikeyismine: michael deserves a better boyfriend instead if that blonde freak. just look at his legs, THEY'RE WAY TOO LONG!and just look at that face, makes me gag. #dielukehemmings

@notamukegirl: I hate muke so much. Michael must be blind to actually be able to date Luke. #lukeisuglyandfat

"They're all true."I heard Luke whisper. Im pretty sure my heart just cracked.

"No baby, none of them are true! They're just jealous baby." He shook his head and a tear ran down his face.

"Can I show you how perfect you are and how much I love you Luke?"I said after kissing away his tear.

His eyes widened and he nodded eagerly. I smiled, he's always up for that one..

I pressed my lips to his in a meaningful kiss at first, but then the second he granted my entrance it became heated. My tongue danced with his as I won the fight for dominance. I pulled away and latched my lips to Luke's soft neck as I sucked all over his neck. he moaned and his hands flew to my hair and he began to tug at the strands.

"So beautful."I murmured as I kissed the purple bruises I littered over his neck. He moaned and tugged my hair harder. I felt his semi hard on press against my leg as I moaned.

I reattached my lips to his as I slightly grinded my hips up into his, causing moans to erupt from both of us. "Your moans are so pretty baby."I whispered into his ear as I licked over the shell and felt him shiver.

I felt him tugging at the bottom I my shirt and quickly threw it off into the floor. His hands began to roam over my chest as I moaned. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt as well and pulled it over his head. Even though it wasn't our first time, he still covered up his chest.