Finding out

Ivy POV

But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human, and I crash and I break down,

Words in my head knifes in my heart,

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cause I'm only human

I opened my eyes and there was 30 people surrounding me.

"Hurray!" they roared. They threw some money in my guitar case. I smiled and thanked them all.

Hi. My name is Ivy Mendes. I don't know who my parents are, siblings, friends, nothing. I was raised by a women named Sherri. I never called her mom and I won't. Sherri was a drug attic and alcoholic. She died 4 years ago and I don't miss her one bit.

Even though I'm homeless, I get to travel around the world. Oh and I also do have a phone, Sherri bought me one. I also know a guy that works at T Mobile and he buys me phones as well.

"Excuse me, but what's your name?" A little girl asked. She looked 15. I usually don't give my name to people.

"Ivy Mendes," once I said that her jaw touched the floor. I didn't take it to notice so I left for T Mobile.

-at t mobile-

"Hey John" I said

"Wassup Ivy" he responded.

"Nothing, how is work today?"

"Kinda slo- shit"

"What?"

"Now I got a customer."

Like 9 guys walked in. One customer my ass. lol.

"Hi I would like to pay my phone bill," a boy with Honey eyes and curly light brown hair that was basically in a quif. He looked a lot like me... actually.

"Sure, your name?" John asked

"Shawn Mendes" he said. wtf.

"IVY" John screamed

"What" I replied bluntly. I was about get my guitar and go tune it up in the back but apparently this was important. I looked at all of the guys that stood in front of me. One caught my eye. He was wearing a black t shirt, khakis, black vans, and a black bandana. He was cute.

"Ivy do you know this kid?" John asked.

I made eye contact with the him. He was fairly young and good looking. We had the same face structure, but my eyes were green, an evil green on that note. But our hair was the same, light honey brown.

"What's your name?" he asked me

"Ivy Mendes why?"

"I-Ivy?" He responds with wide eyes. Oh yeah we both have that small lazy eye. By now, the other people that were with him were playing on the phones and tablets either playing games or taking weird selfies.

"Who are you? You seem very familiar to me, do I know you?" I ask completely confused at what's going on. Like c'mon who is this kid and how does he know me? He responded in a shaky voice in words that sent chills to dance down my spine and circle around my body.

"I-I'm your brother"