Sorry

Ivy POV

"Because I witnessed it happened," I said in a shaky voice. Mahogany turned to me with fear and hurt in her eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me.

After everyone settled down, I needed a place to sleep.

"Alright guys I'm gonna head back on the street," I said packing my things up until Taylor grabbed my arm. God this kid gives me butterflies every time he looks me in my eyes or touches me. I feel tiny sparks,

"No, you are gonna stay here," he said looking deep in my eyes. I nodded and wondered where I would sleep..

"Shawn can I sleep with you?" I asked innocently

"Sorry, I am with Cameron," he said and right when he said that Cam replied instantly.

"SO BETCH MOOOOVE!!!" He said scooting me a little. I laughed at their sense of humor. They were all like brothers to me.

"Sleep with me," Taylor said

"U-um I don't know," I stuttered. I mean like he is hot af, who would say no?

"C'mon I don't sleep with anybody,"

"Okay," I said. I don't have anything to sleep in really, but it's whatever.

"Here," Taylor smiled as he handed me one of his baseball tee's and boxers. Wow, the struggle for me is so real.

"Thank you," I smiled back and he winked at me. Oh god.

We got in bed. It was so comfy. Well for me it was, I always sleep on benches or in the dirt. Once in a while, I step back into Sheryl's apartment for food. I would never sleep in my bed due to the mattress, and NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS in Sheryl's because of all the men in that thing.... yuck. Trust me I do shower, I go back to shower everyday. Today I showered.

I suddenly felt sparks shoot across my body due to Taylor's warm arms wrapping ever so gently around my waist. We cuddled for the whole night, and occasionally, he would give me a small kiss on my head. I woke up at 2:30 shaking. I'm the type of person that just has those nightmares that you don't scream. You are trapped in your dream and the only way to get out is to force yourself up.

"Ivy are you okay?" Taylor whispered

"Y-yeah I-m f-f-f-ine," I stuttered.

"Really?" He said propping himself up on his elbows

"N-no" I let out. My body was out of my control. I suddenly calmed down by the warmth of Taylor. Instead of sparks like the 4th of July, I felt like I was at the beach, in the warm silky sand brushed up against my skin, hearing the waves crash against shore, all because of him.

"Feeling better?" He asked as he kissed my neck softly.

"Yea, thank you," I smiled, and then we leaned in.

We got closer and closer and closer until my lips brushed against his. Then we kissed. His lips worked in sync with mine. They were giving me this feeling of love that I have never had before.

When he pulled away, I frowned.

"Was it bad?" He asked in fear.

"It was amazing, but I want more," I said crashing my lips against his again. He fell back in the bed win me on top. I was still kissing him. My arms were on either side of him and his hands were on my hips. We both pulled away for breath. My brown orbs starred right into his chocolate ones. I saw passion, love, and a hint of lust. I gave him one last kiss and got off of him and we cuddled.

---------•---------•---------•----------•----------

I woke up to pictures snapping. I looked around and saw all of the guys taking pictures of me and Taylor. I moved a little and Taylor pulled me down

"Don't leave yet, you're comfy," he said like a 12 year old

"Okay," I said back.

10 minutes later I moved out of Taylor's arms. I got up to use the bathroom and change. When I hanged I grabbed my things and left. I didn't want them to drag me around all day. When the elevator opened, Jack G and Shawn walked out,

"Where are you going?" Shawn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm gonna head out, see you later," I smiled but he pulled me back

"You're gonna stay with me until we head back to Canada, that is where mom and dad are," he explained.

"Oh that's right, well I have to get new clothes through, they are all at the apartment. I will be back in an hours okay?"

He sighed then agreed. He walked back into the hotel room right when I got in the elevator.

I got back into Sheryl's house and went into her safe. She had 14,300 dollars in there. I took it all and put it in a backpack. I then grabbed some clothes witch were black skinny jeans, a white tank top. And a oversized cardigan. I showered, did my hair, and changed. I then ate lunch since it was like 11:50. I had a sandwich and chips wig orange juice. I then notice a small drawer next to the stove. I opened it and found a bunch of car keys in there. I knew how to drive. John taught me. I grabbed a pair that belonged to a white Lamborghini. I decided to take all of them with me just in case. I checked my phone and saw 3 text messages from john

John- Wassup

John- come to t mobile today I wanna know how things went

John- if you are sleeping I shall shun thy peanut

I always laugh at his messages. He always makes me smile. Don't get me wrong he is like family to me. He already has a wife and 2 wonderful daughters.

Ivy- hey! Thy peanut shall not be shunned. Haha anyway I can stop by, but not for too long.

John- okie. Bai betch

Ivy- lol bye

I walked to my room and fixed my hair. I fishtailed it to the side and threw on a beenie. I walked out of the building with my backpack and guitar. I clicked the car button and I saw the Lamborghini light up. It was beautiful. When I got in, I found more money. I took it and I had a total of 15,000 dollars.

I drove to t mobile and John was outside. He got in the car and I told him everything. From Starbucks to Taylor. Phenomenon told me to drive to the local tattoo shop and made me get a tattoo. I got a cross on my arm. All the people I know are Assyrian and this is what they do to show that they love god. So I did it too. I love god.

I drove john back and I went to the hotel. When I pulled up I saw red and blue flashing lights. Then I see someone on a gurney. And when I saw that I almost screamed.