Home

Juliet POV
We all hung out at taco bell, it was amazing. Matt kept playing footse with me under the table. boys.
After taco bell, everyone went back to the hotel, me? i took my ass home. Try dancing in 6inch heels, singing 5 songs, and only a five minite break for 3 hours.
"Well guys, it was nice meeting you and thank you for coming to my show, I'll head home, goodnight!" I say and they all wave goodbye except Matt.
"Hey, um, I was wondering if, um, uhh, like would it be okay if I uh, eh, What I'm trying to say is that uh, umm uh-"
"HE WANTS TO GO HOME WITH YOU! DAMN MATT STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!" Taylor screams and we all laugh while Matt blushes in embarrassment.
"Of course you can Matt," I say still giggling.
We head back to my house in silence, but a good silence. Our hands kept coliding together as we walked, and when they did, I felt sparks, small ones shooting making me tingle a bit.
Matt sudenly grabs my hand and I look up into his honey brown eyes.
"Maybe if we just hold hands, the coliding will stop," he says ever so gently.
"Cheesy as hell," I whisper gently back as he laughs.
We get to my front door and I open it, the smell if cinamon rushed over my nose as warmness runs over my body.
"Smells good," Matt said closing his eyes. I giggle amd set my stuff down jumping on the oh so comfy couch. "Wow you ar-" I cut Matt off, hearing the beautiful voice of a piano, my brother Thomas, and his gf Bethany. My eyes widen at the song. I jump off the couch and run to the piano room and see them singing their hearts out. Matt followed behind as astonishment consumes our faces.

"Cause it's to cold for you here, and now"
"So let me hold both your hands in, the holes of my sweater,"

"They are amazing," Matt whispers.

"That's my brother and his girlfriend," I smile, knowing he will make it somewhere big in life, but Thomas is still my brother, so i have to have a little fun😏. "Let's scare them," I say evily.

"No!" Matt whisper yells.
"Why not?" I ask
"What if he did that to you while you were singing huh?" he smirks.
"Ohh I would kill him!" i whisper shout. Matt laughs and leads me to the stair case. "Let's go in my room," I say, dragging Matt along the fluffy carpet of the stairs.

I waslked into my room to see that it was cleaned up nicely, just how I left it. I turned on the light switches that roamed all around my bed, lighting up my room.

"Who's this?" Matt asks, pointing to a picture of a woman on my dresser. I sighed and picked up the photo. It was my mother when she was my age. Her hair was silky and long, and really thick. She was probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and she was my role model. She past away from Cancer (not ebola) when I was 13. My father was devastated, because they had true love. This was one of the reasons why she was my role model; it was because she found someone who loved for her and cared for her.

"My mom, she past away when I was 13," I said quietly, really not trying to get involved with the topic.

"hey, it's okay, Im here for you," he said, i didnt know that i was crying when he looked at me.
"Thanks, Matt," i said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as i closed me eyes.