Got ya

Ivy POV

I shook a little and stopped my screaming. I saw an old man being rolled away coughing blood. He had a huge gash in his arm. I remember John telling me something though:

It's good to feel pain. It lets you know that you are still alive.

I walked into the hotel and went to their breakfast place. I saw Taylor sitting there with tears in his eyes and a full meal in front of him.

"Taylor?" I ask

He snaps his head to me and sprints my way engulfing me in a bare hug sobbing into my shirt.

"Shh, it's okay, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I th-thought I lost y-you," he said. Aww.

"No, no, no, Taylor you won't loose me okay?"

"Okay,"

"Now c'mon eat your breakfast,"

"Okay,"

He ate his breakfast and we started to talk, A LOT.

I told him about finding all that money and those cars.

"Wait what car are you driving now?" he asked eager to know the answer

"A white Lamborghini"

His jaw was dropped

"Close your mouth before you attract spiders, Taylor"

"I have a black one!" he said jumping with joy. I giggled at his childless. Gosh he was just so perfect. The way he cared about me, made me feel loved. I couldn't ask for more.

"What's that?" he asked pointing to my fresh tattoo.

"Oh, all of the people I know are Assyrian, and at a certain age, the get a cross tattooed on the inside of there right arm. Some have it decorated and some have it normal," I said.

"You are only 17, Ivy," Taylor said giving me a worried look.

"John let me do it," I said

"But he is not responsible for you."

"You should get one" I mumbled

"What?"

"You should get a tattoo! Yeah let's do it!!" I said dragging him out of the dinner into my car.

"ZAYUM nice car!" he said.

"Right? I almost cried."

We drove to the tattoo shop and I got a text from Shawn asking where I was. I told him what happened and he seemed to be okay with it.

When we walked in, I saw Cameron getting a henna tattoo done. I came from behind him and hugged him.

"Hey Ivy," he said Turing around planting a kids on my forehead.

"Hi, nice henna" I commented.

"Thanks nice tattoo," he said back.

"Thanks. So what are you guys doing today?"

"We are gonna have a photo shoot done, nothing big. But then we might tour around Chicago, you know?"

"OO! Let'a go to downtown Chicago, I wanna take you guys to the Hershey Factory."

"I hope you know Hayes is going to love you to death for this," he laughed

"After we can go bowling. Down at Lucky Strikes. A person I know works there. I met him through his son and daughter last year."

"How old is he?"

"46"

"What are you doing talking to a 46 year old?"

"I go to bible study with his kids. Joey is my age except for Nanci. She is 19 going on 20."

"Is she cute?" He asked. She is Cameron's age. I showed him a picture of her. Nanci is really pretty. We are very close though. She is Assyrian, has long black, pretty eyes, a pretty nose, and a body to kill for. "She is hot," Cameron said bitting his lip.

Just then a women came up to me. I know her really well. Her name is Samantha, but I call her Sam. we were speaking in Assyrian for a while and she had her eyes glued to Taylor.

"Who is that?" she asked

"I'M TAYLOR CANIFF" he yelled making all of us laugh

While he was almost done with the tattoo, Sam took me to the back and did my makeup.

"What are you doing dude?" I asked

"Making you look sexy because bandanna boy is looking at you like a cookie,"she said.

"Okay," I said. I really do have a crush on Taylor though. But about last night, we could be more than that.

"DONE"

She did a really nice smokey eye with nude lips. I walked out and Taylor's Jaw was on the floor. We walked out hand in hand.

Once we got to my car he pushed me against the door pouring hot breath leaving it scattering across my face.

"You are so beautiful Ivy, I would give anything just to have you," he whispered, his eyes full of love. his face inched closer I mine until our lips were centimeters apart. I could already feel sparks

" Well now you got me," I whispered and crashed my lips against his. The kiss was full of passion, I smiled as butterflies erupted my stomach, my lips tingling from the sparks he left on them. He pulled away with a smile. I leaned my head against his and we chuckled.

We got in the car and drove back to the hotel. On the way their, Taylor rested his hand on my thigh, leaving it there. As he put his hand there, I see his smile. And I smiled too, feeling warmth rush over my leg.

"Can I ask you something?" Taylor asked

"Shoot"

"Will you be my girlfriend Ivy?"

"No, not yet at least. I want to take it slow Taylor. I mean, I just met you. We haven't even been on a first date yet," I responded with emotion in my voice

"I want to be with you though" he said in a pleading tone

"I wanna be with you too Tay, bu-"

"Then why won't you?"

"Because I need time. Two days ago I had no family and now I have fallen completely in love with you and I have a brother that cares for me like he was with me my entire life," I breathed

"Y-you fell in love with me?" Taylor asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Deeply, Madly, Insanely in love with you, but I need time"

"If that's what it takes," he said and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

--------

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated I was just a little busy.

Also, I won't be updating as often because school starts tomorrow, 😣😖😩😫😭😭😭

On a Monday too 😕

Anyways, next update is on Suicide and Bullies.

Bye babes, Stay strong and NASHTY and I might give you a Camburger😏😘😍