Save him

Ivy POV

He was lying. He couldn't be my brother, no he couldn't have.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I reply bluntly

"You are my sister. You are 17 years old right?" He asks. I nod my head. "C'mon let's get out of here, we can go to Starbucks and figure this out."

I look at John for approval. He nods.

"I have to get my guitar and jacket one second,"

I head to the back and packed your guitar. I then plopped in the couch back there and let out a huff. God is this kid my actual brother?

"Knock knock," I heard a familiar warm voice rush through my ears, aka Johns.

"John what do I do? What if he is actually my brother? What if he is just some pervert?" I bombarded him with questions. He laughed and took a seat right next to me.

"Look kid, I've known you since you were 12, do you think I would let you go with him if I didn't trust him? Look I want you to look at this as an advantage. You could actually find your family. And if it doesn't turn out to be what you expect it to be, then you could still try and look for your family," he said with a reassuring smile. "I also came back her to give you your new phone; gold 5s"

"Thanks John, it means a lot," I smiled.

"We'll c'mon, you gotta date with destiny!"

"Ew, no. He says he is my brother so don't you think that would be kinda weird?"

"Yeah yeah whatever now let's goo!!!"

-at Starbucks-

"So, tell me about your life," Shawn asked sipping his tea, I chuckled a bit. "What's so funny?" He smiled.

"The way you just sipped your tea. About my life, I didn't know who my parents were. I was raised by a women named Sherri. I would never call her mom due to her drug and alcohol addiction. She died when I was 13. I have always had a good education.

I take online school"

"Okay, this is your story; your parents got into an accident and you were thrown out of the car. When they recovered, they tried to look for you. after 5 years, when I was 6, they stopped and your little sister Aaliyah was 1. Mom and Dad told me about you when I was 12. And now here we are," he said looking around us

I had to think this stuff out. I mean, this is my brother that I had just met. I have a little sister that is 10 now, and my parents are alive. I couldn't process anything so I gave Shawn a hug and started to cry.

"Shh it's okay, we will get everything fixed," he said through my hair rubbing my back. "Let's go back to my hotel and meet the guys. Sound good?"

"The guys?"

"Yeah, the 8 boys that walked in t mobile with me," he said in a duhh tone

"Oh okay," I said grabbing my guitar.

We walked out of Starbucks and walked to the hotel. We talked non stop and became really close. When we walked in, I saw bandana boy again... but shirtless 😩.

"Guys. AY. This is my sister Ivy. Ivy, this Mahogany, Hayes, Nash, Jack, Jack, Cameron or Cam, Aaron, Jacob, Carter, Matthew or Matt, and Taylor."

Taylor eyed me and they all flashed their smiles.

Mahogany and I started talking,

"So Ivy, do you play guitar?"

"I do"