Girlfriends

Ivy POV

We got back to the hotel just in time for Magcon. I dropped off Taylor and parked the car. I grabbed the bag that I had, and went to the room. I started walking up to the elevator when I noticed something catch my eye.

A little flyer of a club called Burlesque (an- pretend its a club)

It looked really nice, but how would I look walking into a club.... ha u funny.

"IVY MENDES" I heard Shawn scream.

I turn to see the reddest 16 year old in the world march towards me. The elevator door had opened and closed before he could catch me. ha.

I pressed level 25 and it started going up.

It had suddenly stopped on 14. I frowned a little because I hate being on elevators with other people.

The door opened to reveal a red puffy eyed Hayes. My jaw dropped instantly and he ran to me for a hug.

"Hayes what happened?" I asked as he sobbed into my shirt.

"My girlfriend ch-cheated on m-me" he stuttered. I remember him telling me he had a girlfriend named Rose.

We walked out on 14 so I could confront her. tbh, I DONT CARE if she is 13 she cheated on Hayes and I hate to see him cry like this. Like his heart is shattered into a million pieces.

We turned the corner and heard her talking.

"I honestly think you should get back with Hayes. I'll take the blame," the boy said.

"Hell no! He is pathetic. If I ever got back with him, I'll be miserable." Rose said. I had a sharp pain in my chest. I looked over to Hayes who was clearly miserable.

I walked out and I saw Rose. She was actually very pretty. But her voice was a little squeaky.

"Can I help you?" she said in a sassy tone. Umm bitch what?

"Yeah, you can" I said

"Wow, your weird," said flipping her RATCHET ASS HAIR.

"Well you cheated on Hayes, and Hayes is like my brother."

Hayes walked out and looked at her with hate filling his eyes.

"Hayesboo I'm so sorry it was his fault," she said fake crying.

"Don't touch me," he replied coldly

"Baby please" she pleaded. Damn, she was a good actor - note the sarcasm

"I thought you would be miserable with me? I thought I was pathetic? Well guess what bitch, you can suck my ass because I don't give a shit about you anymore." DAMN HAYES.

"Wow what a bad comeback" she said rolling her eyes.

"But not as bad as your ratchet ass weave," Hayes said. I couldn't help it.

"DAMMMNN" I said.

Hayes and I went back to the room and he sobbed quietly.

"Hey, I'm here for you." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you" he whispered, and that broke my heart. He needed someone so bad. I couldn't just not say anything

"I love you too" I said with a few tears rolling down my face.

-- after Magcon-

We all went to Buffalo Joes to eat. The show was great! Shawn sang All of The Stars and he was amazing. Jacob sang All Of Me to Mahogany #jox, Cameron basically belly flopped on Nash, Jack and Jack sang Wildlife, Taylor and Dillon rapped, and I sang Shawn's new song One Of Those Nights.

"Hey who wants to go to Burlesque tonight?" Taylor asked. you could tell he was a little down because I rejected him. Everyone agreed.

I was getting up to throw my trash away until I bumped into someone causing it to spill on me.

"IM SO SORRY OMIGOD ARE YOU OKAY? IM SO TERRIBLY SORRY IM SORRY IM-"

"It's okay," I laughed "I'm Ivy"

"I'm Juliet," she said. She was gorgeous. She had big brown eyes, long wavy hair, and she was wearing a blue crop top with white shorts.

"You are so pretty!" I exclaimed. She blushed a little.

"Well I should get going, I think we are going to be awesome friends," she said

"Indeed! Bye!"

"Bye!"

- at Burlesque-

This was such a fancy place! I was wearing a small black tight dress that hugged my waist. Taylor couldn't keep his eyes off me and Cameron wouldn't stop asking me about Nanci.

I heard singing coming from the stage. There was girl wearing the same thing as me and she had an amazing voice. Wait, was that Juliet?"

" Underneath the city lights

There is a world few know about

Where rules don't apply no

And you cannn't

Keep a good girl down"

My jaw dropped down as I heard her sing. SHE WAS AMAZING. I noticed Matt's gaze on her. But it wasn't sexual, it was more like she was a goddess and he was happy to see her. she was like his sunshine on a cloudy day. I couldn't help but try and think about what was he thinking.

Then it hit me - Matt was in love with this girl.