Part 6

Recap: Manvi organises a party at her place. Her mom finds out and she gets in trouble. 

You should have seen my mom's face when I told her I need to leave the house. To tell you the truth I live to see these expressions of shock on her face.

Before letting me speak she started with her usual tirade. Looking towards my dad she complained, "Do you see this? How irresponsible can she be? Instead of repenting she is all set to go out with her friends again."

Like usual dad was busy typing up patient history or whatever it is that he does on that laptop of his. Lets save him the trouble from having to miss his darling work to answer mom. "Lady stop blaming me without hearing me out."

"I'm your mom. Talk to me with respect." Wow she can never stop, can she?

"Whatever. I have to work on a presentation for English. If you don't want me to go and fail then fine by me." I'm not disrespectful, I just like to live life on my terms. I swear when anyone tries to impose something on me it automatically triggers me and I end up doing the exact opposite of what they want. Unfortunately for my mom, she is a complete control freak and tries to control everything. This always works against her. If she'd calmly handle the situation then I wouldn't be so rude to her but she can't make me call her mom. From today onwards I'm calling her lady and everytime she opposes, its going to get worse.

*Yawn* family drama seriously bores me. I was about to go back to my room when 'lady' stopped me.

"Fine go do your presentation. I'll drop you and then I'll pick you up." Hitler(mom) ordered.

In the car I tried to listen to some music but she turned off the radio. Whats up with her man? Why is she hell bent on getting on my bad side? I'm not going to ruin my day arguing with her. I took out my iPod and put my headphones on. She glared at me and then continued to drive.

"So you don't have to work today that's why you decided to be my driver?" I questioned.

"If you don't know how to talk with respect you are not getting any answers from me."

"Fine by me. But when you ask me anything don't expect me to reply either."

I was in for another lecture but luckily we reached my school. "I'll pick you up at 5 pm sharp." Hitler ordered.

"Awww I love you too." I said sarcastically and slammed the door shut.

There leaning on his car was Mr. Casanova. UGHHH. I put on my shades and walked towards him.

"Was that your babysitter?" Asked Casanova.

I swear if he doesn't lose his smirk he is going to lose a tooth for sure. I looked around him and asked, "Where are your ermm friends? You look different today." Pretending to think I continued, "It is probably because this is the first time I'm seeing you without any girl stuck to your body."

He gave me a fake smile at my snide comment, "You want to stand here and discuss about my friends or you want to work on the stupid presentation?"

Placing my finger on my chin I answered, "What should I choose worse or worst? I'll go with worse, lets work on the presentation."

He let that comment slide and walked behind me towards the library.

On the way we met Jeevs. "Manvi? I can't believe your mom let you leave the house. After last night didn't she ground you for the next century?"

This girl has a great timing. Why the hell did she have to blurt the story of my life in front of Casanova. Now Casanova will annoy the hell out of me with this topic. Screw you Jeevs.