Part 14

Thanks to Virat mom let me go to Hawaii for Spring break. I'm super excited and I can't wait!!

Hawaii Trip!!! At the beach,

Where the hell is Virat Vadhera? Arghh I swear he has been annoying me a lot lately. I mean common, we were supposed to go play volleyball at the beach and he is nowhere to be found.

"Manvi" Alex called but I ignored her. I need to find Casanova first.

Alex jogged over towards me with Gwen, Cassie and Kaila following her. "Manvi."She pulled my arm. What the hell! I looked at her threateningly and asked her rudely, "Alex that was me ignoring you back there. Why did you follow me?"

"Are you still mad?" She asked me guiltily. Of course I am still mad. She has a freaking boyfriend and she never told me! I had to find out about my friend's boyfriend from some random kid.

"You are always busy with Virat. You rarely hang out with us anymore so when was I supposed to tell you?" Great now she is mad. On a second thought it is kinda true. I have been ignoring my friends a lot lately for that idiot. Speaking of the idiot where the hell is he?

"There see you are already searching for him. I thought you hated him." Alex put her hands on her hip and demanded me for an answer. Why is she in a mood to fight today? "Pms much?" I asked her but she didn't let go and soon Kaila chimed in too, "Yeah man you have stopped hanging out with us. You are always with him!"

*sigh* I put my arms around both Alex and Kaila and said jokingly, "Don't worry guys I love you two and I am not cheating on you. No need to be jealous." They laughed at my comment and Alex placed her hand on my butt, "Mmm what say just you and me?"

I played along. "My room tonight." There were few guys next to us and we were sure they overheard us because they were gawking at us. We winked at each other and continued our act. Kaila put her arms around my waist and said in a sexy voice, "What do you say for a threesome?"

"Mmm I like that even better." I said and gave her a peck on the cheek. You should have seen those guys next to us. Man they were totally turned on and sweating profusely. Guess who was there with those random guys? Casanova.

As usual a random girl was on his lap. From the looks of it they were making out it seems like but our little performance here distracted them from having babies on the beach.

Okay this is embarrassing. Virat is going to tease me for this for the rest of my life; he already thinks that I am a lesbian. Arghh my little performance was for the random dudes not him!

He jogged over towards us with a huge grin on his face. Arghhh please someone bury me alive.

"Virat is coming here. Hey do my boobs look alright?" Alex questioned.

WHAT?!!!!

"Shut up you have a boyfriend now. Let me have him." Kaila retorted fixing her hair.

The girl he was making out with sometime back followed him and started walking towards us too.

"Looks like someone else has him girls. Don't get your hopes high." I patted their back to console them.

Both Alex and Kaila looked dejected. "Alright I'm going for bed tanning. My room tonight." Kaila said. Alex and I looked at each other and then at her with a horrified expression.

"What?! Eww NO. We will have a sleepover, maybe drink a little. Jeez guys I am straight. I have f**ked too many guys I promise." She screamed and we both laughed at her. "That you have." I said and she playfully elbowed me.

Virat watched the two retreating figures. Glancing towards me he said, "Seems like your lovers have left." *Face palm* What do I do with this guy. I decided to ignore his comment. Instead I punched him, "You asshole. I have been looking for you since ages. Lets go play!!!!"