The Journey

It seems everytime things start to go right for me, it seems the dragon witch comes and takes it. I wish I had Deceit here with me.

Just as I was getting along with the others, he came and replaced them with fake versions of themselves. Of course it just could have been Patton who killed Deceit and I'm having paranoid delusions.

I'm going to go see Virgil to see if he can make any sense of this or if he's turned too.

"Hey, Virgil." I tried to smile

"Yeah." He grimaced.

"How are you doing?" Cause I care

"Anxiety's through the roof." He shuddered.

"Yeah well, Deceit just died." But he's more important.

"Oh my... are you okay? That's the first thing you should have told me." He's worried.

"But I wanted to make sure you were okay before I dropped on you that he just died. And- and Patton was the one holding Thomas's mouth shut so he couldn't lie." I broke off into tears.

"We're gonna go knock some sense into Patton. Who does he think he is?" Virgil spoke with anger.

Wow, he's really willing to help me.
I hug virgil and we both fall down.

"Virgil I'm very happy that you're so willing to help but it might have been the dragon witch. Don't let onto Patton yet. I have to make sure he's the culprit. I trusted him." I'm angry now too but that won't help

"Of course I am Princey, we both don't want to think that it's Patton. Do what you need, I won't let on. Come back to me with an update soon." Virgil comforted.

"I will. See ya soon." I left the room to go on a journey to see the dragon witch. And if it's not her then it was all Patton's fault.

There's a hidden message in here. Try to find it. Do you want it to be Patton's fault?