Christmas party / Part 1

A few weeks later, they still haven't dealt with Patton yet though they are less than pleased with him.

It's Christmas!!

"Hey Ro, who's coming to our christmas party?" Deceit and Roman had decided to have a christmas party in Deceit's room.

"Remy, Virgil, Logan, you  and me." Roman said poking Deceit's nose.

"But Logan still doesn't know what Patton did, no-one's seen him in a few weeks." Deceit said looking concerned.

"He's probably working on something, enjoy the party and we'll look for him after." Roman reassured him.

"Okay." Deceit agreed.

They sat chatting waiting for the party to start, Roman sitting on Deceit's lap while Deceit rested his arms loosely around Roman's shoulders.

"Hey guys." Virgil said walking in.

"Hey Verge." Roman said, bringing two fingers up to the side of his head in a weak salute.

"PDA guys, Roman looks like he's gonna drop...What did you do before I got here?" Virgil raised an eyebrow.

Both of them blushed as Deceit said, "Nothing we were just talking like this, it seems I just make Roman relaxed."

"Mmmm, your presence calms me." Roman said lazily.

Virgil laughed at Roman, "You guys are so funny, Deceit you made Roman less insecure and worry about perfection less. While Roman helped Deceit have a sense of humour, you made him cheeky.

"I had a sense of humour before." Deceit said in mock offence.

"How are you and Rem then?" Roman said smiling, trying to tease Virgil.

"W-We're fine." Virgil said looking down and blushing.

"Only fine, I though we were best friends!" Remy said as he stood in the doorway.

"We are Rem, don't worry." Virgil reassured him. 'That's the problem.' he mouthed to the others as they nodded their heads in understanding.

"Shame they didn't walk in together as we could have used the mistletoe." (Fact: I didn't know about mistletoe until I saw it in a fanfic.) Roman whispered to Deceit.

"That would have made Virgil nervous and  most likely run away." Deceit whispered back.

They all played a few party games until... "Dece-sees, pass me the hat." Roman whined.

"Your right next to it." Deceit told him.

"Pleeeeease." Roman said turning to him with his angel face.

"Fine." Deceit rolled his eyes.

"Thank you!" Roman said cheerily. "Can we play that game?"

"Describe your perfect partner? But we always play that and besides we're already dating." Deceit complained.

Roman looked at Virgil and Remy, threw a pleading look at Deceit and then kissed him.

After Roman pulled away he answered, "Fine."

"Thanks, midnight prince." Roman told him, still a little proud of getting his way twice tonight.

Deceit leaned next to Roman's ear and said in a voice that made Roman shiver, "Next one's mine."

"F-fine by me." Roman told him, a little shaky.

"Are you two done flirting?" Virgil asked impatiently.

They looked at him and Roman smiled happily before asking, "Remy, what nicknames would you call your significant other?" 

"Purple pastel, Pumpkin sugar, Sugar spice, My superhero... I don't know anymore at the moment." Remy said.

"That's okay... Purple pastel?" Roman asked him.

"Yup, my perfect partner likes to pretend their purple is dark but it's definitely pastel." Remy said with a smile.

"Oh." Roman said.