Wait, no-!

Oops sorry and it's not in texting format :0

Nico wouldn't call himself goth, emo, or edgy, he just enjoyed the aesthetic. He was naturally pale, and he stayed up very late while doing homework, reading, or memes. His father was a guy named Hades, he left when he was young. His mother was Maria Di Angelo, who died when she was in a car crash, a year after his father left.

So now, he only has one family member left. Bianca Di Angelo. His amazing sister.

Well, he has a step-mother. Persephone. She married some guy named Hayden, they divorced for some reason. Persephone doesn't like him, and he doesn't like Persephone.

One afternoon, after school on a Friday; Bianca and Nico were hanging outside, they were doing homework. Why? Persephone insisted. Then she left for work. She's a botanist.

Nico was currently solving 9(x + y) + 6 to the power of 6, for x = 8 and y = 10 (Psst, first person to answer correctly will give me a suggestion for this story and I'll use it!), when a gust of wind blew Bianca's paper into the street.

"Ah, stay here Neeks, I'll get it." Bianca told him. Nico nodded as he watched Bianca go into the street to get her paper. Their street was often empty, or only a few cars. Such as kids getting drove to school, or adults going to work.

But... Nico heard a certain sound. The sound of an old car going way over the speed limit. On his street. Going straight towards Bianca. Nico shot straight up and started running towards Bianca. "Bia-! Wait- NO!" Nico screamed as when Bianca was about to run, she got hit right in the chest with the car.

Bianca fell over, limp. "B-Bia.." Nico slowly walked over, when the driver, presumably drunk, and maybe high, saw Nico. Nico then felt a harsh pain in his arm. The car only got his arm, which was good. Nico fell over, holding his arm, he crawled over to Bianca.

Bianca whispered quietly to Nico. "N-Neeks.. s-stay s-strong..." Bianca said with her final breath. She stopped breathing. Nico started crying, hard. He was screaming at the driver, but he couldn't tell. He didn't care about his arm. He only cared about Bianca, and screaming at the driver. Nico thought the driver was screaming back at him, yelling things such as... 'It was your fault!' 'Brat!' 'Fuck off!'. Nico wiped his eyes as he heard one of his neighbors, Nico believed her name is... Hecate, calling 911. The last thing Nico heard was the sirens of police cars and ambulances, and then he passed out from the pain.

-

Nico groaned as he woke up to all white, and some figures above him. "Is.. is Bianca alive?!" He exclaimed, sitting up. He noticed that there was a white cast on his left arm. His dominant hand. Great. He noticed that.. Persephone, his step-mother, was sitting down in the corner, and she was.. crying..?

One of the doctors, his name tag read 'Apollo Solace'. Gods, what's up with all these figures named after Greek Gods? Doctor. Solace sighed sadly. "Bianca.. she didn't make it... we're sorry."

Nico blinked. He started crying. "No, I don't believe it!" He yelled. Persephone looked up and walked over. "Nico.. I'm sorry for being such a horrible parent.. this may sound like a bad excuse, but I was still dealing with two children getting dropped off at my doorstep, and marrying and divorcing... I'm sorry..." Persephone sniffed, and wiped away tears.

Nico simply sighed. "I might forgive you... and do I have to go to school still...?" Don't get Nico wrong, he was just trying to get Bianca being dead off of his mind.

Persephone ruffled Nico's hair. "Alright... today is Sunday, you can skip Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday." Persephone looked up at Doctor. Solace. "He said you'll be able to get out of here soon, and we'll go to... funeral... and we'll get McDonalds afterwards." Persephone had a sad smile on her face, like she was trying to be happy but failing.

Nico simply nodded.

"Okay."

694 words not counting these notes! Anyway, so comment the answer to math problem, and also.. guess who the drunk driver was.

I hope I made you cry.