1. A mail has been sent.

OUO) /

Today is October 5, 2001, as (y/n) who going to be 16y-old and visit to live in Golden Gates incorporated.

- - - - -
- - - - -
Frame switch personality to Star now.
- - -  -

1. In October 5, 2001, is my 16 birthday.
Why do you need to know?
Because Frame, my guardian's angel tell me: 'the band is coming back together! Plus, You going to join with me to recruit in Tokyo!!"
I was in between shock & confuse at this point.
It's was out of a sudden when their gang wants to come together again until they have got separate after Frame was drunk found me as a baby outside in the fire station in the cold night.
She rarely talks about them, nor how she first met each other, but she did tell me that they play the music so loud in Richard garages that a UFO came to capture them, going to experiment them until Richard grab a guitar to play beautiful music has the alien attention on Richard.
As he finishes the music, the alien applause, released the group and take them around the universe to hear their music.
They got very popular in North America and calling themselves "NASA Regrets!" .....
Started form the bottom now we here, they won the 1st Alternative Rock/Hip Hop Korean/American music.
Sound weird right?
Well, that how the story goes.

"Ready to go (Y/N)?"

I turn my face, giving a quick nod, held my suitcase and left the room completely empty.
The frame already went outside with the taxi driver.
an elderly man grabbing his cigar out, about to get his lighter but Frame from surprise lean closer and flicking her lighter to lighten his cigarette. He took a puff then blow it out of making a smoke ring.

"Gonna miss you and your beautiful sister! I remember (Y/n) was this small as a cub, now..she a grown woman."

"Not a grown woman actually, she a princess! She is going be 16y old by tomorrow"

"Ahh I see, I see."

Standing out from the front door as they both stare straight at me, I smiled waved to an elderly man as he given me a bear hug while Frame goes to the front door.

"I gonna miss you, lassie."

"I'll miss you too Stu."

"Remember to write a letter or those weird face to face technology thingie."

"It's called Skype, you old timer."

"Ahahahahaha you Flopdoodle*!"

"Alright, you too. we can't must our flights or Bullets gonna kick my ass for taking so long."

We did our last hug then wave our goodbye.
The taxis take my suitcase then goes to his driver seat, I sat back, feeling the car shaken a bit as it ready to move.
I turn left side of the window, see it moves to field, to buildings, to the city, now to the airport.
Man, I gonna miss this place.

We made it to our flight, settle down our number seat.
I sit next to a window, staring at the ceiling of daydream nothing is going to happen to us on our flight. until Frame places a horrible plastics green wrap box that she got it from the garbage bin.
I give Frame a questioning look of what she placed on me.

"Open it."

"Was is it?"

"A present."

"Doesn't look like one! Also, my birthday is tomorrow."

"I know that smart-bottom, but. We were having a bad time watching Martha Stuart's presents wrap tutorial on YouTube and I thought it is okay to open our gift form your tranz angel! Now open up! It's a surprise!!"

I look at the present then look at Frame, who smiling like a goofball.
in seconds, I unwrapped the present
And it reveals a vintage hippie retro mental round circle pink Lotus flower Sunglasses.
I look at her shock for what she gave me.

"Your old sunglasses!?! The one you wore in your first auditions in Blue's club! Frame, you shouldn't have given-."

"-Given it to you because it'd give me luck! (Y/n). Honey, I'm can't stay any younger -nor getting older either. I thought it's nice for you to have one of my favorite glasses! Come on, let's see how they look on you!"

I give her a look then put them on.
I take out my phone to give a glance at the camera to see what they look on me, tell you a truth, it does look really good on me.

Frame clapped happily which made me smile a bit of seeing her smile.

11-16 hour to travel to London, to Tokyo, Japan.

The plane has been landed.
Waiting to get out of here, we have to wait for the plane announcement to alarm everyone to stand by their seat.
People aren't patient enough to get out while Frame was hopping excitedly to see her friend again. We finally got off the plane  (thank god! ), hop to the taxis driver
Headed to Frame old headquarters

Flapdoodle: A Dumbass.

Guy, Guys I want you to know again
The frame is a transgender!
But the weirdest thing Frame can change personalities
Left eye with star cheek mark (Star)
Right eye (Flame)
Both eye showing (both)
Kinda like garnet from Steven universe x3
I really need to draw frame inside mind...

The one who takes a selfie
Is Marianne- Murdoc Grandma
Frame- a girl figure with sunglasses (those are tattoos to look like a boob)
Eros - a robot kid that Richard made for Frame.
Richard- the leader who has a beard not watching Eros safety.
Bullet- aka Zack who has a Mohawk hairstyle
Dumpling- a cute chubby girl
(NOT DUCK TAPE NIP ITS BLOODY X EYE SHIRT)
drunk grandpa who steal Marianne's brain

Bullet- aka Zack who has a Mohawk hairstyle Dumpling- a cute chubby girl(NOT DUCK TAPE NIP ITS BLOODY X EYE SHIRT)drunk grandpa who steal Marianne's brain

That all Folk!

That all Folk!