Chapter 1.

Waking up to a meaningless life. Thats my everyday routine. I wake up and do the same routine over and over again. I often found myself needing the attention of others but at the same time having the need to feel alone. I dont know why but this is what I feel everyday. I sometimes would ponder the thought of going away to a place wherein nobody can find me even if they tried.

Its sunday, the sun is up but why do I feel so down? I walk towards my desktop computer to check my emails and play some games to make this feeling go away. After an hour I felt that playing only increased my negative feeling. I stopped playing and I decided to go for a walk. I go out into the streets busy, as usual. I took a stroll, observing the trees, cars and the people. Suddenly, my mind asked a question.
"Do these people have problems?"

I passed by a group of high school students. They were laughing having a good time then, the question hit me again but this time its different.

"Do these students hide something behind those smiles?"

The stroll that i took really made me think. The negative emotion that I was feeling turned into a deep curiousity.

After my stroll I went back home to shower and clean up my apartment. The water was hot and ready for me to use but then my phone rang unexpectedly. This was shocking as to no one really calls me. I took my phone and looked at the name of the caller. It had no name, only the phone number of the caller.

"Thats odd". I thought to my self.

I contemplated if I should answer or not. I gave it a few rings, if the caller does not end the call for a few rings I'll answer it. It rang 5 times and just as I promised I answered the phone. As I was placing the phone onto my ear I heard sobbing.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

I heard a mans voice, he was stuttering and I couldnt seem to figure out what he was saying.

"Please calm down first and tell me who is this." I was getting quite worried.

Who wouldnt? Some random caller calls you up and cant talk clearly, thats alarming. My mind was boggled and it was conjuring up ideas that are both good and bad. For a minute the guy stopped crying.