Herbal Home

The sun painted the surface of the worlds broken appearance. Jupiter lifted his head, giving a yawn, his tongue dryly licked his lips as he stood up. "Sumiki" he shook his shoulder, causing a grumble to sound, he shook him again, waking him up successfully. "Sumiki, time to wake up." Jupiter licked his forehead. "Aww.. can't we just stay for a bit longer?" Whined his scratchy young voice, "I mean.. we aren't hurting anyone" he gave a soft beg as he looked up, sleep heavy in his eyes.

"We can't stay, we have to keep moving" Jupiter gave a gentle nudge to boost him to his paws. The pup gave a gentle growl, obvious to just being grumpy in the morning.

"We have to go.." Jupiter spoke softly as he rested the pup on his shoulders, he looked back to the quiet room before quickly leaving the house and into the night.

His paws beat the floor underneath him as he pelted forward, rain slamming the dark fluffed fur of a large wolf, thunder clapped and rumbled the earth with its mighty voice as a violent streak of lightning lit up the dark clouds before the rumbling quake of noise shook the trees of birds.

The gruff panting of the tall wolf sounded as he felt his lungs violently beg for air against the stern walls of his ribs. The sounds of snapping jaws played in the background as the sound of whimpering and whining playing from the pup nuzzling into his neck fur.

"Don't worry, Sumiki!" Jupiter barked out after using a rough shoulder bump to send off a creature snapping at his shoulders, before picking up his speed. "I will get you somewhere safe!" He growled out after making a sharp turn into a narrow pathway, causing many to skid to a halt and battle through the others to fight the way to be the first. Jupiter quickly shown his self a way out the narrow way and soon found himself in a vast open area, rushing his way into the forest.

Jupiter quickly bolted into the protection of the trees and skid to halt, his head whipped to the side and bolted in that direction, his nose enticing every scent. He found himself in a familiar like area, before he recognized the tree, "Kikimora!" He barked out, scraping the bark aggressively before the door shifted abnormally as the graceful pelt of the witch seen the two and nodded them in before quickly shutting the door, performing strength spells among the barrier.

He let the pup down, as Jupiter collapsed panting. "What are you doing out in night?" Kikimora gave a worried bark as she inspected the two, the pup shivering with fear and anxiety. The jet black wolf sat his head up, his tongue lazily placed at the side of his mouth, "We only camped last night, we had to keep moving." "A family of domesticated took us in for the night" Sumiki added as he let the nose of the snow colored wolf give his rattled fur a lick.

"Kikimora, if you were just a claw length late.. you would've found us being torn apart." Jupiter gave a grateful bow of his head as he struggled to pull his body up and sat up as he stared at the elegant wolf. "Thank you."

Kikimora looked up to get lost in the hazel abyss belonging to the black wolf, she quickly let her eyes fall quickly as her skin under her pelt began to flush red, Sumikis rump sat lazily onto of her paws. "It was my pleasure to invite you, I am just glad I was home from my herbal gathering as early as I was-" Kikimora looked back up with worry in her voice, "Gosh... I mean your blood will be on my paws-!" She said fearfully as she gave a soft smile to the young pup.

"Kikimora, you barely know us. It would have been reasonable to not trust strangers, but... I'm just glad you let us in." Jupiter said with relief as he laid his tired body down, Sumiki trotted over to him and cuddled into his ruffled neck fur. "You two must be starving!" Kikimora yelped out quietly before going over to her kill pile, pulling a fat rabbit off the top and dropped it at the wolves paws. "You two should eat, I will bring you cold water." She barked out softly as she went to her water hole, Jupiter licked his chops and sunk his feral teeth deep into the soft flesh of the rabbit, tearing away a thick chunk of meat away as he thrusted his muzzle up, Sumiki thrusted his muzzle into the fluffed mess, using his puppy teeth to naw away.

Kikimora scooted the bowl of fresh water beside their bedding as Jupiter and Sumiki greedily tore away at the fresh kill. Kikimora let her deep green eyes trace over the two wolves in her presence, searching for injuries or bites. "You two should sleep after filling up, it's been a hectic morning for you two."