part two

Dolus guided me towards the child he pushed down the well.

When we got there I almost pushed him in as well. "This hole is deep Jisung!" I yelled at him. He frowned and ran his hand throw his hair.

"I didn't mean to we were kinda playing and one thing lead to another and he fell down the hole"

"What the hell do you want me to do call Lassie?" I wouldn't normal yell at my lovely Dolus but he's just asking for it today. 1. He disturbs me while I'm eating. 2. He has me out here in the middle of nowhere, while I could still be eating. 3. This is the only day of the week that I go out and I'm helping him with his problems.

He's not like me He can go out anyday of the week because thats his title. But as the God of Laughter I am prohibited to go out more than once a week because too much joy can lead to chaos. Like take the man from earlier for example.

He can't abide by my power for some reason and is always miserable. So if everyone around him becomes happy for some reason that aren't usually like that it could confuse him. Also another effect of it is, some people hate being happy which I understand completely but on one day a week I sweep in and help them out.

I am one of the only gods that can do this. Komo is the God of Revel he is also like be but only comes to the mortal world at night after all the mortals have gotten off work. He sweeps in and makes everyone comfortable, helps them dance and drink their problems away. And I try to help them get over their problems with laughter and happiness.

I looked down the well once again and sighed. "Why didn't you call Nike to help you" Jisung looked at me like I was dumb "You know Lucas would just joke around and end up falling in himself" I nodded understandingly. Nike could be the God of Victory but only because he won things unpurposly by just winging everything all the way until he won.

"Alright" I looked through my satchel for something to help me out with. I pulled out a jump rope. "Why do you have that mortals barely play with them" He laughed and took the jump rope from me. "I haven't been here for thousands of years and I mainly cheek on the children to see if they are happy so I don't know what Mortals like." Jisung clicked his tongue and wrapped the jump rope around the pole and threw it down the well.

"It's not long enough" he mumbled

"You have powers use them" his mouth went agape and then he snapped his fingers making the rope bigger. "Are you okay child?" I yelled down the hole and there was a faint reply.

"Before he fell all the way I put a cushion down"

"good job not killing the poor boy" he giggled and hit my shoulder almost pushing me in. "Jisung control your strength, you might be taller but I'm older" he put his hands up defensively and backed away.

"I'm going to come down there and get you" I yelled to the boy and hopped up on the stone well, then grabbed onto the rope and guided myself down the well slowly.

"How did they even get close to this well" I mumbled and continued scooching down the deep well.

As I got to the bottom there was this boy with a frighten expression applied on his face. If I was him I'd be scared to getting pushed down a well by a growing God.

"Are you okay?" The boy didn't say anything he just flung onto my arm and started to wheep into my shoulder. "Its okay I've got you now" I smiled and he immediately calmed down and I patted his head. "Ready to get out?" I asked and the boy nodded his head happily. I gripped his arm lightly not applying to much pressure on it and we made our way up the well and out. The boy jumps to the ground and started to run around playfully.

"Lele I'm so sorry I did that" Jisung cried and ran to the boy. Lele as Jisung called the boy happily opened his arms to the god and hugged him.

"Don't go pushing someone in a well again" I yelled as I started to make my way back to the restaurant. I didn't per say pay we had just teleported out of there. Anf being the great god that i am I went back to pay.

"Oh great the theif is back" Johnny the waiter said

"Excuse me?" I said back to him glaring respectively. Who does this kid think he is. I am no theif and I didn't even finish my food. I pouted when i saw that my food wasn't there anymore.

"I'm not a theif and I wasn't done with that plate I just had to help my friend out." He grunted at me and threw a look at a person in the back room.

"They already got rid of it. And you can kindly pay for the food over there" he pointed to an area on the other side of the room where many people were waiting. I huffed and looked back at the waiter. I smiled at him and it looked like his frown got deeper. So I snapped my fingers behind my back and he rolled his eyes at me and walked away.

"I should do a background check on him. Is he a fallen angel or something?" I asked myself, there is something up with that mortal and I have to find out because in what world do my powers not work on Mortals.

I just snapped my fingers again putting the money into the cash register and then marking my name on the return bill.

Half the Thurday was gone already and it was about time for Komos to come out and 'help' everyone.

"I'm just going to head home and do some research on that kid" I rubbed my eyes with my two pointer fingers and easily teleported home.