part eight

Now, who's looking for me?" Johnny asked the short blonde lady he talked to earlier. She waved her hand towards a direction and walked away. Johnny turned his head to the direction.

His heart thumped rapidly into his chest as he saw the moppy brown hair of his neighbor sitting on a stool smiling at him.

Taeil looked over and smiled at the taller male staring over at him. He waved happily sitting up from his stool and walked over towards Johnny.

"I think it was a nice thing you did for the little boy, Johnny" Taeil chirped smiling at Johnny as he walked over towards him. "What how did-"

"How did I what?" Taeil laughed covering his mouth with the palm of his hand. He should be used to this already. It's been weeks since the two met, and him only seeing him once a week. He should be used to his heart swealing every time he catches a glimpse of the other but how could he. Those days sleep and away from the latter has got his heart sad and earning for the other. And now, that Johnny is right in front of him, that Johnny had just did something out of his way (a selfless act), that Johnny who he has feelings for after realizing it when he was talking with Queen mother, that Johnny a mere mortal a person who has had a bad upbringing a person who hasn't smiled sing young was there right there, staring at him with the most love and pure eyes that Taeil after his long life has ever saw. He couldn't help but to stand up from the wonky red stool he was sitting on and go over to the latter and give him the hug the latter needed the most.

"I missed you" Taeil whispered rubbing his face into the latter's neck. "Why? You just saw me last week?" Johnny grumbled, but he still held Taeil with as much force as the other did him. "I didn't know if I could see you again" Taeil cries faintly into Johnny's neck wiping the tears onto Johnny's white blouse. Feeling the tears Taeil cried out onto his shirt made Johnny's frown deepen. He didn't like the fact that Taeil was sad, He wanted him to be happy. That made Johnny's eyes widen. Why did this man have such an effect on him? He couldn't trust him he didn't even know him.

Why after a whole week of not seeing each other was he happy (not enough to smile). Why was he glad to see the other, a person he only knew for a couple of weeks, a person he'd only met with twice? Why did he feel like he could trust Taeil, out of everyone from his childhood, everyone that hurt him, mock him, throw him to the side and give up on him. Why was it him?

Johnny broke away from the hug and wiped Taeil's tears away with his finger. "What are you doing here?" He asked biting down on his lip. "To see you silly, I just told you I missed you" Taeil giggled, Johnny coughed into his fist and looked around the popular restaurant to see most of his co-workers looking at him some with disgust on their faces some with shock. He couldn't care about them but he did want them to see him blush, that would ruin his fuck you all image.

He flicked them off and grabbed the God by his wrist and pulled him out of the restaurant. Taeil chuckled at his childish behavior and let the taller drag him out the fancy restaurant. "Oh I see you are already here"Taeil tilted his head and looked passed the younger. "What are you doing here, Komos.. I mean Jaehyun?"

"It's my time out Taeil" Jaehyun chuckled making Taeil look at his his watch for the time. "Anyway, shall we go for a drink with destined one over here?" Taeil glared at the younger and looked at Johnny who was standing in between the two gods with an unfazed glint in his eyes. "You have pretty eyes yaknow?" Taeil mumbled sending a heart flattering smile at Johnny. Johnny gulped slowly and then looked at Jaehyun.

"Who are you?" Jaehyun smiled at him and grabbed hold onto his shoulder. "Shall we talk over drinks, oh destined one?"

"Wha-? Sorry I can't I have to work" Johnny mumbled brushing Jaehyun's hand off of his shoulder. "But I thought you were going to talk to sou-"

"Komo... I mean Jaehyun!" "What? This is what I do Gelos!" Jaehyun roard protectively.

"Can you two shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Hypnos said getting up from his spot on the ground and glaring at the other two Gods. "Like hell you are! Your supposed to be helping me find Nike!" Tyre yelled at Yuta as he stepped out the shadow. "You can do it Sicheng by yourself I wanna sleep!" Yuta yelled laying his head back down on Jaehyun's shoe.

"Oii, If everyone is yelling can I yell too? AHHHHHHHHH"

"Who brought Dolus???" Jaehyun yelled looking at the youngest God.

"Ya know this food ain't half bad" Nike mumbled as he walked out the restaurant eating a bread stick. "I've been looking for you Lucas. Let's go!" Sicheng tsked pulling the taller boy into the alley he just came from. "Jisung why are you here? I thought you were with that human kid Chenle?"

"I heard screaming I wanted to join" Jaehyun shook his head at the younger and the two left walking down the street, Jaehyun probably to get a drink and Jisung to play with Chenle.

"Don't get too lovey dovey destined ones. I hear all" Yuta mumbled getting up from the ground and instead of poofing like he always does he walked a few steps grumbling to himself and then poofing when he was away from Johnny and Taeil's sight.

Johnny scratched his head and rubbed his eyes. "Who were they? And what was all of that about?" He asked the older, Taeil shrugged his shoulders. "I'll tell you when you smile, baby" He giggled, Johnny raised his eyebrow "I don't care anyway" He grumbled fixing his white blouse where Taeil had cried and Jaehyun ruffled at it.

"Are you blushing, hoho?" Taeil asked shrugging his shoulders cutely nudging the taller in his side. Johnny scoffed and lightly pushed Taeil away from him. "I have to go. Maybe we can talk later?" he asked biting the inside of his cheek. "Okay, hoho. I'll be at your apartment" Taeil waved at him and started to walk away, Johnny nodded his head and walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. "Wait my apartment?" He looked back and Taeil was gone.

"Something is really up with him." Johnny mumbled to himself and went back to work at his depressing job.

_________________

WOAH it's been like 3 months! How y'all been?

I freaking love the nickname Taeil gave Johnny it's so cute :>

-MOONIESRISEUP