part six

Jaehyun walked into Taeil's room holding a damp washcloth in one hand and a bowl of soup in the other. Taeil still hadn't awoken and Jaehyun started to worry for his friends health. It had been three days. Three days since Taeil had came back from visiting the mortal world, three days since Johnny has seen Taeil, Three days since Taeil became unconscious.

Jaehyun sighed reaching over the bed and setting the newly made bowl of soup down on a wooden stool. He then set the damp washcloth ontop of Taeil's forehead. For the past two days Taeil has had a high fever. He whimpered in his unconscious state, body shivered from constantly being hot and cold. And in the night while Jaehyun was off at work he got Tyre to look after him while he was away.

But Jaehyun saw it as his task to take care of Taeil. He didn't think it was his fault, he didn't think it was anyone's fault that Taeil was this way. But he was still worried for the outcome. If Taeil didn't wake in the next two they would have to call the higher higher ups and tell them about Taeil's case. Hopefully he will wake up before then, Jaehyun hated the higher ups he couldn't stand them for some reason. Maybe it was because they were the one's that latched the curses on him and Taeil. Only being granted minimal access instead of being like the other gods. Even Yuta the god of sleep wasn't bestoved the curse, stating that people sleep the whole day. Well if that was the case then people could have fun all day. People could laugh and enjoy themselves. But with Taeil only being able to go once a week, why didn't they expect the mortals to be this depressed especially after Taeil's thousand year hiatus, atleast grant him 3 days a week to get the world back on balance.

Jaehyun sighed again and placed the bowl of soup onto Taeil's lips. He held Taeil's head up as the unconscious god began to drink the soup. After the elder was done he sat the bowl down and checked the washcloth. "His fever is going down" Jaehyun mumbled to himself happily, maybe he will be waking up since it's going down.

He grabbed the bowl of the wooden stool and stood up to go put the bowl up. In the corner of his eye he saw the latter begin to stur in his slumber.

"Is he waking up?" Jaehyun asked no one in particular. Taeil's eye's began to flitter and Jaehyun took it as 'yes he is waking up and now call yuta and sicheng' he snapped his fingers and a few seconds later Sicheng was sitting beside Taeil on the bed with pleading eyes. While Yuta stood beside Jaehyun, toothbrush in hand.

"Is he.." Yuta trailed off when they heard a quiet voice in the room. A voice that they missed.

"I miss him" the quiet but raspy voice said. Sicheng cheered silently and Jaehyun rushed to the other side of the bed after handing the bowl to Yuta.

"Are you awake Gelos?" Jaehyun asked taking the cloth from his forehead to get a better look at his eyes. Taeil smiled at them, it was a little smile but you could see the emotion pouring out into the open with it. Making the whole room light up with hope and love.

Taeil moved his hand slowly towards his chest and sat it down right above where his heart is supposed to be. Who said God's didn't have hearts.

He smiled at Sicheng who had a worried look on his face and clung to his arm. Jaehyun started to break down in tears. "I.. was...so worried" Taeil satup from his position and patted Jaehyun's back. "There, there Jaehyunnie" Jaehyun looked up at him through his tear stricken sleeves pouting at the other. "Don't ever do that again!" He yelled and hit Taeil's chest lightly.

Taeil chuckled and looked over at Sicheng. "How long was I out for?" He asked Sicheng frowned. "Three days" Taeil also frowned not because he was out for three days. But because he would have to wait two more days to see that oddly love shrunken mortal.

"I-" he was about to say something to the three of them before his eye's became blurry, his head started to spin, and a shreaking noise placed in his hearing.

"Their calling for me" he yelled before he vanished. Jaehyun's eyes widened.

"Why would they call for him he didn't even tell them Gelos had passed out" Yuta yelled and ran out the room with Sicheng and Jaehyun on his tail. When the higher up called for you something was about to happen. It was different from them just going their and talking to them. If they called for you they had to use alot of their power to teleport you their.

Yuta, Sicheng, and Jaehyun was beyond worried. When they arrived at the higher ups place of choice. It had a thick barrier on it. No one could get in or out.

-

Taeil's head pounded as he laid on the ground and waited for the horrible shreaking noise to subside.

"We have called you before us to trial you for becoming to close with a mortal and putting your life at risk" One of them said that was wearing a silk black robe with a hood that covered their face. Taeil got up from the ground and kneeled before them.

"Host your reasoning" the same person said but this time louder than the last making his words bounce off the wall of the room. Taeil thought about it. Why did he catch so much interest in the mortal. Why did he think of him the whole time he was unconscious. Why did his heart swell when thinking of him. He didn't know the reason to be honest.

They had only hung out for one day, met for two and here he was ready to give his life for the latter.

"I- i dont know" he croaked up. He was scared this had only happened to him once more three thousand years ago after he had became to week to go to the human world and they put him on a once a week curse. What if they just banned him period and replaced him with someone else. He had been back to work for two weeks and here he was standing infront of the greats again.

"You don't know" one of the stading at a podium mocked and slammed his stick onto the ground. Taeil shivered and nodded his head.

"Be quiet" another one yelled at the higher up who was yelling all sorts of things at Taeil. She walked over towards Taeil and held his chin up to look at her. She looked deep into his eye's and smiled. While the others holderd and yelled at he she quieted them up with one swoop of her hand.

"Tell me" Taeil looked at her confused. 'Tell you what' he thought.

"Tell me this mortal's name" she smiled at him again reassuringly. Taeil bit his bottom lip. 'Should I trust her? She is a higher up after all'

"Seo Youngho" she patted his hair and removed her other hand from his jaw.

"Take him back to his room" she yelled. Taeil's eyes widened.

"Please don't do anything to him he hasn't done wrong" he asked he softly. Pleading her not to do anything to the innocent.

"Don't worry Gelos, you can trust me" she whispered into his ear before he got tooken away by one of her guards. She turned back around at the other quiet higher ups and smiled at them.

"Seems like he's the prophecy they speak of" she smirked and sat down in her seat.

"He will bring great fortune to us all" the other God's looked at her crazily. "Is he really? Did he fall for a mortal?" They all asked her, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Be gentle with him" One yelled. "That was Gelos if I'm correct. God of Laughter?" She nodded her head. "I grant him full access to the mortal world" he yelled and they nodded in agreement.

"Things are finally looking up after all this time" she said with a happy laughter.

_____________________

Simon says is a bop

I love you by EXID is also a bop

Pls stream thanks

Didn't reread but like i really dont care anymore.

-idontfeellikedoingthis