part five

Johnny woke up feeling a light weight ontop of him. His eyes opened to see a ball of fluffy brown hair situated on his chest. He groaned and was about to push the latter off of him before he heard little whines and whimpers erupt from the brown haired's lips.

Johnny frowned and caressed the males hair to try to soothe him from his nightmares. Taeil quickly relaxed under his touch and snuggled into Johnny's chest. Johnny almost smiled at the cutness of his neighbor. Key word being almost. He wrapped his long arms around Taeil's small waist and found his way back into dream land.

-

"Oh no!" Taeil said looking at the time on Johnny's phone. "I shouldn't be hear" he whisperd and tried to get up from where he was laying down at. "Arg.." He mumbled, Johnny had a tight grasp on him. He tried using more strength to get off the latter. As soon as he felt Johnny's grasp on him loosen, he used the rest of his strength to try to get up. But as soon as he tried Johnny tightened his grip back onto him.

"Release me" he commanded but it came out more like a soft whine.

"A couple more minutes" Johnny complained and pulled Taeil closer to him. Taeil's face blushed heavily and he buried his face into Johnny's chest. 'Fine a couple more minutes' Taeil said to himself. Johnny had this pulling in effect on Taeil already. Was it because Taeil wanted to help him, was it because he git Johnny to almost smile once yesterday, or was it his cologne that intoxicated Taeil's senses? He couldn't put his brain on it.

Taeil groaned getting more weak as the day went on. "I'm sorry Johnny Seo but I have to leave" he whimpered. Johnny had already released him from his grip and just had his arms lazily over Taeil's back. He got up slowly and quietly. Shuffled across the room to leave Johnny a little note and hurriedly teleported back to the God's realm. He suprised himself seeing how long he was in the mortals world. He had never broke code before, this time being the first and he had no clue what was going to happen when he got back after spending an extra day in the mortals world.

But one thing he could say for sure is that his whole body felt weak and as soon as he arrived in his own room. Tiredness overwhelmed him, his vision became blurry and he fell right down onto his soft floor boards.

"You shouldn't stay out that long Gelos" Hypno tsked and picked him up off the floor and into his bed. Komo busted into the room "is he okay" Jaehyun asked Yuta. Yuta nodded his head.

Yeah he just needs a little rest. He should probably skip next Thursdays meeting with that mortal too. Yuta grumbled and left the room. Jaehyun frowned and made his way over to his passed out friend laying down on his bed.

"Don't scare me like that Gelo" he mumbled, moving his hand over to feel Taeil's forehead with his hand. " a little rest by ass he needs a whole 2 months to recover from that" Jaehyun got up from the bed and left the room. This is why his and Taeil's lives were risky. This is why he and Taeil had never risked staying out longer than they should. He saw the way that mortal had a strong grip on Taeil it aggravated him a little but he couldn't blame the mortal. Johnny didn't know Taeil was a God with a time restriction. He didn't know what kind of risk he had put on Taeil head. He also didn't blame him from letting Taeil go. Who wouldn't want to cuddle with that fluff ball.

Jaehyun smiled when he thought back to them cuddling on that mortals couch. He wasn't stalking them he swears he was only looking out for the older male. But it was so cute he couldn't take his eyes off the two.

Besides Tyre and Hypnos he definitely has another ship on his hands.

-

Johnny woke up again groaning like normal but this time he was groaning because of his sore back.

"Remind me to never sleep on this shitty couch again" he mumbled and stretched his sore limbs. He looked around the small room. "I guess he left" he frowned and threw the small blanket off of him and walked towards his kitchen. A small piece of paper caught his interest. He walked over to the paper and picked it up.

Hey Johnny, sorry I had to leave earlier. I had earlier classes? And didn't want to wake you. Thank you for hanging out with me yesterday I really enjoyed it. Maybe we can hang out again next Thursday? I won't be at home much because of my busy schedule so I'm sorry if you don't see me.

- Taeil

Johnny threw the paper back down and walked over to his fridge. He picked up a small milk box and closed the door back.

"Another shitty day, yay"

__________________________

God names & mortal names

Gelos Taeil
Komos Jaehyun
Hypnos Yuta
Dolus Jisung
Nike Lucas
Tyre Sicheng/Winwin

For now
__________________________________

I finally picked a bias in the theboyz. I first thought it was going to be New because New is my last name and such but Younghoon just screamed to me and now I love him and claim him as my bias.

-stantheboyz