Two Weeks

(Two weeks later)

I brush my long blue hair in the bathroom. I place back the brush and looked into the mirror. "My eyes are still blue."

...

(Later in the day)

I have passed the time in his apartment cooking for him, which he doesn't eat. I went into his bedroom to lay down on the bed.

"Sasuke isn't here. Oh, well. I try later and when he comes back. I wonder how much time I have left until he leaves. I wonder what part of his life I am? I wish I could eat, but I'm only a spirit in the past."

Mikoto walks up to me, "when are you going to tell him that you can see us?"

I got up as I sat on the bed thinking to myself. I slide off the bed to walk towards the door.

I opened the door to walk out and close the door behind me. I went to wash the plates that he left, and clean the whole apartment. I clean his bedroom floor, then close the door.

I put the stuff away, ignoring Mikoto's question. I looked at the time, "it is almost time for dinner."

I went to cook dinner for Sasuke. "I wonder he ate the breakfast that I made this morning." I went to cheek and it was not there. "That can't be."

I went to check in the trash it was still this morning trash. "Damn... He ate it?"

I went back to cooking and finished the food as I place it on top of the table all nice and neat for him. I took a seat on top of the sofa as I waited for him. I close my eyes to hear the voices of the dead.

Three minutes later, Sasuke comes in. I got up and went to him. "Welcome home, Sasuke. I forgot to mention my name. My name is Night." He removes his shoes and looks at me with a confused look and walks past me.

"I made you some dinner. I hope you enjoy your meal." I went to take a shower. "At least, Sasuke was kind of enough to bring me some blue short pants, last week."

...

I hang the blue pants up and watched the sun setting down behind the house. I stay a little out here. I put my arms against the railing as I close my eyes to enjoy the remaining sun. I open my eyes and turn around. I headed in, close the door, and went to the living room.

"Sasuke..." He was eating my food, it made me smile. I headed towards him and took a seat in front of him.

"Hello, I know we barely know each other. I was wondering if you like to get to know each other." He looks to the side. I pout, "I know you aren't an easy cake. You are much like a tree. I'm just like a soft cake. I know, what am I saying is making you annoyed, but in the end. I want to start helping you as much as I can. In other words. I want you to get stronger to bet your brother one day. I'll be your teacher."

He turns his head to look at me and gives a surprised look, "you want to be my teacher?"

I cross my arms and nodded. "Of course, who here has contact with your brother and his secret. I wonder what I can teach you, on what I have learned by watching him. Maybe you can pick up a couple of things that you can use against him."

He looks to the side and frowns a little. "Whatever."

Mikoto and Fugaku stand beside of Sasuke. "My son." Mikoto gave a worried look.

I got up and bow. "Take your time trusting me. I am not here to hurt you, but to help you." I picked myself up and smile. "Just take your time." I turn around and lay on the couch putting the blue cover me as I cover my face as I smirk.

...

The following day, I found myself in a job trying to clean up the mess of the Hokage. I walk around looking for spots to clean when I met with the Hokage. "Night."

I bow a little. "Good morning."

"Follow me."

I followed him into his office and he sits behind his desk. "For your first week did very well, cleaning the tower spotless. I hear announce your first paycheck."

I smile, "thank you."

...

I went home and I walked past the ramen shop knowing Naruto will be there. "I really want to go in, but I can't."

I walked past it and stop to realize I have to pay back Sasuke. "I wonder how much he wasted on these pants. I'll ask tonight." I skip happily.

Once more in the apartment and it was empty. I clean up the house. "Damn it. It has been a week since I have not washed my shirt and my other clothes I have to wash them."

I wash my shirts and pants. I had to use a towel to wear. I took a seat on the floor of the living room.

Mikoto walks up to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I am thinking about entering the Chunin exam."

...

I started to cook some meal for Sasuke. "I wish I had some food." I made some food and eat a little of his food, but it came down from my jaw dropping to the floor.

I just moved it around and make it seem I didn't eat it. I wrap it and place it on top of the table. I clean up the floor and grab the blanket and wrap it around me. Sasuke opens the door. I walked over to him and he looks at me.

I have bowed just a little. "Good evening, Sasuke. I hope you had a wonderful day. I already made dinner for you. I hope you enjoy." I turn around and took a seat on the sofa.

He walks inside the living room and went to his bedroom. I lay back and cross my arms, making the blanket rise, showing most of the towel to be seen. I just put my hands on my side and the covered the towel.

Sasuke comes out and went to take a shower. I looked at the clean kitchen. "I wonder what's going to happen next, I wonder if he is a part of team seven already. I wonder if he likes Sakura, now? My questions need answers, too bad, he isn't the type to beat up around to get the answers." I pout.

Mikoto sits next to me, "don't worry, Sasuke will come around."

I turn my head to her. "I hope you are right, he is annoyed at this point."

Soon Sasuke comes out and went to eat the food that I made. He was eating. "Sasuke, how was school?"

"I stop going to school starting today. I have joined a team."

I smile, 'so this is today.' I looked down and keep my smile, "today, you will come to realize how today will change your life. Starting today with your team, which soon will become a family. My only family is gone now. I guess, I'm like you, but at least my brother took care of me. I can't compare it to your lifestyle, I'm sorry." I looked away because I know it was lie.

My eyes water up as my tears fell to the blanket. "He left me, I have no one in this world. I can't even go back to the times I was happy with my brother." I looked up. "I give anything to go back."

I wipe away my tears with the blanket. "Sorry, that's how I feel now and days just v-very sad. I'm not very alone since I have found you, Sasuke, but I know I'm just running out of time before you go after your brother soon. I know you have to leave. I have no purpose in this world, but I made a purpose and it's to help you, Sasuke. I'm not looking for love or hate just help."

I got up and went to the balcony. I close the door behind me to enjoy the warm air. I went on my knees and cried. Soon, I stop crying and look up to the night sky. I looked behind me to see Sasuke standing from a distance.

I notice his eyes gave his emotion away, there were soft. Sasuke looks to the side as he walks away. I got up just to stare into the now empty living room.

The blanket drops to the floor leaving me in a towel in the middle of the night. "Sasuke." I hold onto the towel. I bit my lower lip as my body started to tremble. I try not to cry. "I'm sorry."