Snowball Fight

"That makes sense," I said.

"What makes sense?" Naruto says in a confused tone.

"Nothing you, dope."

"Teme," Naruto hissed.

Night smiles, "it's nice to get to talk about this to someone that would listen to me that is human of course. It helps me." Night gave this warm smile. "So, thank you, Sasuke, Naruto for the time."

It strikes me that I help her in a way. I look down on the table.

"Ah, it's nothing, Night," Naruto says while laughing. I smirk a little because I help her.

We enjoy our time together talking about the missions that we did together before she joined. I would roast Naruto when he spoke that he was a hero. I said a smart comment to Naruto and we were mad at each other.

Night laughs, causing us to look at her. 'No girl has ever laughed at us when we get this way usually Naruto get beat by Sakura.'

"I love the fact that you both are like brothers."

Naruto crosses his arms and looks away. "We aren't family."

I did the same, "we aren't."

"I see it and I think it's lovely. Don't lose what you got. I hope I become a part of this family." I blush a little and looked at her while she giggles.

Someone tried to open the door. "Open up." Night gets up and did a jutsu. "Dark, take them to their room. I'll handle them. Darkness, get the cups and plates." She transforms back to Princess Snow. Go." She said in a whisper. Night walks up to the door and opens it.

The guard looks behind her and sees us. He looks at Night. "Oh, Princess Snow. When did you come back?"

Night crosses her arms. "I wanted to be alone! I didn't want to be bothered." Night said in a rude tone.

The guy says, "sorry, I did not get any order of any kind."

"It's fine. Also, have you seen Night around?"

"No, Princess. The Queen is looking for her."

"What does my mother want her for?" She was very good at acting.

"I-I don't know, she didn't say."

"Very well, when you see me again, don't mention me anything about why I was in the diner. I just wanted some alone time."

"Yes, Princess."

Snow smiles, "thank you. You may leave."

He bows and walks away. Night turns to us and closes the door. "I have to go. Thanks, Dark, he did not see you guys."

"Sasuke, Naruto, come with me to the Queen's room. I don't like the way she sends me alone. Come on, don't worry about the dishes. Darkness already has taken back the kitchen."

We followed her and she went to the corner and transform back to herself. "Let's go."

...

We enter the room once more. "I only order you alone, not your friends to come."

"They have free will. So, they followed me, my Queen." Night kneels down.

"Very well, like they would know what we are talking about. So, I spoke to the Highest. He says you did a good job on, telling your message to us. I suggest you go back to your tower. I will warn the other nations from your behalf, it saves you the time to travel."

"Did the Highest agreed? I must follow his orders at any cost, my Queen."

"No, but I will let him know before you leave today."