Chapter 2

From tradegy to sanity

--

Alishia's p.o.v

"I'm sorry I'm late" I said and bowed.

"Good that you're here now. May I present King Victor, Queen Rose and their son, Prince Eric of Moonland" dad presented the family.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess" said Prince Eric and kissed the top of my hand.

"The pleasure is mine" I said and smiled.

I felt instantly something was wrong with him.

"And Prince Eric is your futured husband!" Exclaimed dad.

When I heard those words it felt like a knife was thrown into my heart shattering it to a million pieces.

He is what?

"Oh" I said quiet.

"Isn't it wonderful. She is so happy she don't even know what to say" said mom with delighted in her voice.

"But-", I said before I was cut of by my father.

"No buts! It's already decided" said dad.

I felt the tears begin to weal up. They have destroyed my life.

"It's not fair!!" I screamed and ran crying out of the room.

"You are coming back right now, Alishia!" I heard dad roar, but I didn't listen.

I heard them saying something but I really didn't want to know.

I ran up to my room, slammed the door behind me, threw myself on my bed and began crying into my pillow. Like any good old Disney Princess movie.

"Can I come in?" asked Prince Eric before he entered the room.

"It's okay, we will have a wonderful life together" said he and sat down at my bed and placed his hand on my back.

"I don't want to have a life with you!" I screamed and slapped away his hand from my back and stood up and walked out on the balcony. I saw Jacob talking and smiling with some other slaves which made me smile but it quickly vanished.

"Why not?" he said and followed me.

"Because I don't love you. I don't even know you"

"You'll learn to love me" he said hugging me from behind.

"Let go of me!" I screamed and pulled myself out of his grip. I saw how Jacob and his friends lifted their eyes to my balcony.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! I don't even know you, and you talk and touch me like we're already married!"

"Since we're getting married we can already act like we are!" yelled Prince Eric back.

"OUT!" I yelled and pointed at the door.

"We're getting married even if you want it or not!" he said and slammed the door behind him.

I collapsed at my bed again.

"MAID!" I screamed.

"You called, Your Royal Highness" said a Maid in the door opening.  

"Tell a slave named Jacob to come to my room, as soon as he can"

"But-" said the Maid.

"It's an order!" I screamed.