Chapter 20

Alishia's p.o.v

Today am I and Jacob on our way somewhere and Jacob said it was a surprise. The sun was shining and I wear a knee length dress and a pair of ballerinas and Jacob wears some jeans shorts and a t-shirt. He said it was close by so we could walk there and on our way there he picked up a bouquet of flowers and gave one of them to me, the rest held I in his hand.
We stopped in front of the cemetery where people who have worked at the castle or the royals of Starland are buried.

I looked over at Jacob with a confused look but he just looked straight forward and squeezed my hand. Something's up.
We walked through the gravestones until Jacob stopped at one.

John Dawson, a loved man and husband. 
Thea Dawson, a caring mother and wife.

It's Jacob's parents.

He crouched down and placed the bouquet of flower on their grave as I sat down beside him and placed my hand on his back.
After a short silence he began talking.

"Hi mom, dad. I know it was some time since I came but things have been happening and I haven't had time, I'm sorry. I met a friend of yours yesterday, dad. He said that you were a very close friend to him since you were his guard, he told me about you and he also said that you love me, and I hope it's really true. I have another thing to tell you, and it's a happy thing. I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Alishia. She's really sweet and adorable, I love her very, very much. Anyway happy 21st wedding anniversary" he stroked the stone with his parents name on and I couldn't help but think that this is the closest he ever have been to his father.

He stood up and then turned to me. Then he went down on one knee.

"Alishia, 8 months ago we were almost certain that we couldn't be together forever but that has changed now. I love you so much babygirl and I can't think of living a day without you. Everything you do to the way you look, I love all of it and I want it to be mine forever. I want to wake up beside you every morning and fall asleep beside you every night. I want you to be the mother of my children and I want to grow old with you. So Alishia Elin Blanchard would you like to make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?" he had a little box and opened it and inside it was one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen.

"Oh my God, YES!!" I jumped at Jacob making him fall backwards.

We sat up and he took the ring and slid it onto my finger, it fitted perfectly. I kissed him. A kiss no words can describe. We pulled away and turned to Jacob's parent's gravestone.

"I want to thank you for giving birth to such an amazing and loving person as Jacob. I might not be able to met you personally but I will be forever grateful to you" I bowed my head down in respect.

----

Later that week announced we mine and Jacob's wedding. Eric was in jail for attempt of rape, attempt of murder, buying and consuming drugs.
Everything's going right.