Ch.2

Ironically enough, the field trip was on Friday and when I woke up, it was Friday. Either I didn't know what day it had been yesterday or I slept for a long while.

Nevertheless, I got out of bed and got ready for the field trip. I put on jeans and a hoodie, because this is New York and it's cold here, before walking towards a wall.

When I got there I created a portal to the alleyway a few blocks from school. I stepped through and made my way to the school. I suck in a deep breath as I near the school.

As I walk into school I see no one here. They're all to the side of the school, chatting with friends until the busses come. I join them. Except I don't know where Allyssa is so I stand in silence.

I walk around a little, spotting Allyssa talking to some of her other friends. As I get closer I hear what she's saying.

"Yeah, (Y/N) is such a freak. Like honestly, it's like she's delusional or something. Teleportation this, telekinesis that."

I don't have telekinesis and as much as I wanted to confront her I couldn't. I didn't want to give her friends a show.

I walk back into the large crowd of people. I'm fighting off tears but no one seems to notice. Before I can do anything more the busses come. I thank whatever God there is that I didn't have to wait and see if Allyssa would come looking for me.

I sit alone on the bus but I don't mind. I look out the window and instead of thinking, I just pay attention to how all the structures, trees, and other large buildings are placed.

I hear someone walk up next to my row and I turn my head, glaring at whoever it is thinking that it's going to be Allyssa. I saw a kid named Peter.

I did a double take and looked him up and down before asking him, "what do you want?"

He apparently took that as an invitation to sit down. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window again.

"Uhm, so... how are you," of course Peter attempted to make conversation. He seemed like the type to do that.

I sighed, "look, Peter, I don't really care. I want to be left alone."

"Yeah, okay."

He stood and left quickly. I looked at the back of the bus, where Peter was headed. I quickly found out why he went up here.

He came back because Flash was being an ultimate dick about how Peter was going to 'be a proven liar' or something.

The reason he sat next to me was because there were no more open seats. Everyone was sitting next to everyone except me.

Peter's friends, aka the whole two people I've seen him talk too, are nowhere to be seen. Peter is still walking towards his old seat, he looks defeated and sad.

I stand from my seat, putting my backpack in my chair so no one steals it, and went to Peter. I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him to my seat.

I heard Flash laugh and looked up at him, giving him a deathly glare. Without anyone noticing, I made a portal that sucked his bag in, making it look as if it disappeared.

Flash quickly notices the missing bag and starts frantically looking for it. I laugh silently in my seat, which I was now sitting in, Peter next to me.

Flash's face goes through the five stages of grief over and over again as he continues to look for his bag.

Peter seems to enjoy it too. Until Flash notices Peter's smile and glares harder than I can. He makes his way to Peter.

"You! You had something to do with this, didn't you," Flash was screaming at Peter.

The teacher didn't even care. Neither did the bus driver. Amazing how much they didn't care.

Flash grabbed Peter by the collar and I realized I had to do something. All the kids on the bus were watching so I wouldn't just create a portal.

Unless I did teleportation without portals. I took a deep breath, this was going to take a lot of energy. Taking something from the middle, what I call the place between portals, and moving it into the real world with using a portal.

I took a deep breath and focused my energy on it. I looked right about Flash's head and soon enough, a book bag popped from nowhere and dropped on his head.

I laughed really hard at it, everything he had in the bag was all over the ground. Flash gasped a little before going down to pick it all up.

I smiled to Peter as he seated himself again. He smiled back and I leaned my head against the window, the small shakes of the bus calming me.

I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.