Prologue

Twilight's POV: I was always a lonely life in the pet shop, no friends, no family, no one who cares about me... *sniffle* My life was always horrible until today.

The rain is pouring down hard and the shop has had a really slow day today. Especially being stuck in a cage all your life.  Then without any warning BANG! The door slams open and standing in the doorway is a beautiful young (boy/girl) "Can't you see we're closing shop!? Get out of here you a**hole" screams my abuser. "I would like to adopt the young Neko girl," says the (girl/boy). "Seriously, just look at her, she's hideous, and nothing more of a total b***h" screams my abuser. "Look at her sir, she's bleeding badly and she's shaking in fear, I believe you did something to her!" complains the (boy/girl). They're not wrong, I have been beaten and smacked around like a slave. I look like a mess. 

I can't even open my right eye because it's swelled shut

I can't even open my right eye because it's swelled shut. "I have never done such thing, she has put all of this pain on herself" argues my abuser. "Give her to me now or I will have you arrested!" screams the (boy/girl) "You're really trying to threaten me? You have NO idea who I am do you?" screams my abuser. "911, How may we take your call?" the (boys/girls) phone murmurs. "Yes. My friend is being abused by this man." complains the (girl/boy) "State your name and address please" the phone murmurs. "(y/n) and Cleeve Drive" (he/she) says shyly. "We will be there in 10 minutes," The police say. "Fine, I'll give you the Neko, but when I get out of prison, I will find you" He yells, unlocking my cage. "She's all your's," he says angerly. "Hey, cutie. Are you ok? C'mere, it's ok." the (boy/girl) coos, picking me up. I let out soft purrs as she strokes my ears and tail. Nya! I think I'm going to like my new master.