New Home

"Hey Mom, look there's a girl, shivering in the alley alleyway. " I hear a boy say. "Here sweetie, have a little food, I don't want you getting starved." The mother says. 'Wait Twilight!?" The boy asks. "Aaron!?" I ask in surprise.

 "Aaron!?" I ask in surprise

"Yeah." Aaron smiles. "AARON!" I squeal, hugging Aaron tightly. "I missed you too sweetheart." Aaron coos. "Aaron..." I stammer. "I know baby, I know your pain" Aaron sighs. "What happened to her? She looks miserable." Aaron's mom asks.  "She was abused by her (brother/sister). It's okay honey, you're safe now. " Aaron coos. I begin to cry harder into his jacket. "Shhhh, it's gonna be ok, you're with me now." Aaron coos. "We should get going before her infections get worse." Aaron mom says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip: Aaron's Bathroom

"OWWW! It hurts!" I scream. "Hold still, I'm almost done, just one more incision," Aaron says, trying to calm me down. "1,2...3," Aaron says cutting the skin.  "Owww! Wahhhhh!" I bawl. "It's okay sweetie, it's all done." Aaron coos, wiping antibacterial wipes on the cuts and stitching up the wound. "Waaaahhhhhh!" I cry. "Is everything okay? I heard crying." Aaron's mom says with a wooden spoon held tightly in her fist. "I'm just helping Twilight with her wounds," Aaron says. "Daddy?" I ask. "Yes, sweetie?" Aaron coos. "Uppy, Uppy!" I say making grabby hands. "Aww, come on you cutie patootie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip: Aaron's Room. 

"There now let's get you changed" Aaron coos, changing me into a pink pull-up. "Thwank ywu daddy." I coo. "Awww come here you super cutie," Aaron says, tickling me. "Ehehehehe." I giggle. "Time to go to bed honey" Aaron coos. "Nuh-uh! pway!" I complain. "Come on honey, you have to go to bed," Aaron says sternly. "You can play with your teddies tomorrow, it's time for bed," Aaron says, trying to help me up. "Nwo! Wahhhhhhh!" I say, kicking and flailing. "Hey now, someone seems a little grumpy? How about if I read you a bedtime story." Aaron coos. 

"Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was a Kingdom, but not just any kingdom, the magical land of Nekotopia, in the kingdom lived not humans, but cats. In this kingdom, there was a beautiful Calico Cat named Princess Cookie. The princess was the kindest in the land, she helped the shepherds in the field, she helped the fisherman at the pond, she helped the poor, the rich and everyone in between. The princess loved having all her royal servants but what she really wanted was true love. One day a mysterious traveler came to the village began stealing from the villagers. When the princess heard about this she was not happy and confronted the thief, the thief was a  handsome, orange tabby cat. He looked at the princess with his deep emerald eyes before making a clever escape, or so he thought. His bag had a hole in it and was leaking grain from the farmer. The princess followed the grain until she came to a small shack outside of the village. The thief tried to run away but alas, he was surrounded. "Why did you take the gain mysterious stranger?" The princess asks. "My subjects are dying, I need to feed them before they die." The stranger says. "What 'subjects'" asks the princess. The thief reveals his face, he is a prince from a neighboring island called Furrball Island. So the thief returns the stolen goods and Furr Island and Nekotopi come together as one and the prince and princess get married. The village is at peace now and they all lived happily ever after. The End" Aaron reads. 

Turns out that I have actually fallen asleep next to daddy. "Goodnight my little Angel" Aaron coos, placing a soft kiss on my forehead before getting in bed with me. 

Aaron's POV: She looks so precious when she is sleeping

Aaron's POV: She looks so precious when she is sleeping. I put on her mobile and turn on the baby monitor so I can do some laundry. I really don't want to leave her but since she's a part of the family now, it's going to be harder to take care of each other.